PDA

View Full Version : Still: The Lady, the Car and the Beggar

endi2
07-03-2003, 09:28 AM
We are in the distant future, a post-apocalyptic age.
The Lady going to a party. Her Car needs a refill. She found an abandoned refilling station. The stupid robot at the right side of picture is out of order. So the Lady needs to make a self service.
The Beggar needs money to buy robotic legs. He wants to work, but for this, he need legs.

This is the story. :)

And the picture:
http://endi.internetmedia.hu/carfinal01.jpg

Technical info:
Created in Maya, Blender, Photoshop (for textures and for postprocess: blur, noise, color correction), MakeHuman (for the human bodies).

A wire view:
http://endi.internetmedia.hu/carwire.jpg

Cyborgguineapig
07-03-2003, 01:12 PM
I'm sorry to say this but you have recieved the official CgTalk WTF award for weirdness. :) I mean, my only crit is maybe the pose of the woman and her fingers are weird and the begger? This is just weird, but good also:surprised

endi2
07-03-2003, 01:25 PM
Weirdnes?? :-/

.FX.
07-03-2003, 01:28 PM
That's not a woman, that's a man baby yeeaaah!

Kel Solaar
07-03-2003, 03:01 PM
The woman isn't very beautifull (yes, she looks like a man), Otherwise the rendering style is interesting, i like it, even if the picture seems too green and lack of contrast for me, Great modelling :)

endi2
07-03-2003, 03:10 PM
Thank you.
Ok, the girl are like a man. I love this woman type. :) (But I am not homosexual!)

The rendering style is cartoonish, but I want to make a photoreal render if I have time.

Gatling
07-03-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by endi2
Thank you.
Ok, the girl are like a man. I love this woman type. :) (But I am not homosexual!)

:surprised

harkyman
07-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Nice work, endi.

It took me a while to see the beggar's already artificial arm. Cool.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.