PDA

View Full Version : 2d concept - female

DVkab
07-03-2003, 07:27 AM
I have several sketches of this character... hopefully this will evolve into a model when I get the time. This work is also a practice session of sorts, as I suck at both color and the human form as far as drawing goes.

The gun and background in this are both rushed, and just placeholders to get a sense of what this was going to end up like.

This started as a hand sketch, then was scanned and worked in Photoshop. Let me know what you think, and what areas I need to focus on.

http://www.dynamicvoid.com/postimages/chick_s_f.jpg

JonasNoell
07-03-2003, 08:01 AM
I really like this cartoonish workstyle! But somehow the face could need some additional work, it somehow lacks character and looks a bit too oval.
Anyway keep up the great work! :beer:

benninger79
07-03-2003, 08:19 AM
yeah i believe with cANt.. lookin' good. one thing though.. do you think that the hands should be a little bigger? they look slightly out of proportion and perhaps the shadows need to be fixed a bit (especially near the area where her hand meets the gun). it makes it hard to find a distinct light source.

nice style though man! :thumbsup:

any plans for the background?

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.