PDA

View Full Version : Virtualight ...... ¿¿¿??? Help !!!!

Apollux
05-05-2002, 01:34 AM
(First post in this forum)

I went to the VirtuaLight GI Renderer page (at http://www.3dvirtualight.com/ ) and said ¨hey!, this sounds goood and besides is free!" so after reading about the program´s features proceded to the download page.... everything was fine and the file download neatly.

The problem is that was 3 days ago and the password for unlocking the compressed file hasn´t arrived yet. I e-mailed the author but got still no anwser.

Did anyone had the same problem? or could someone e-mail me the password? (yes, it is totally free and legal.. see the download page by yourself if in doubt).

By the way, what is the general opinion about VL? This is my first try with an external renderer.

Thanks.

Apollux
05-05-2002, 03:11 AM
Just got an e-mail from Stephane Marty (VirtuaLight's author) with the password.

I'm not posting it hear because it also says

"*** DO NOT DIFFUSE THIS PASSWORD ***"

However, thanks and the last question is still up

What is your opinion about VL and how it stands agains other renderes?

Viper
05-05-2002, 03:17 AM
I downloaded it and all. But it seems rather complicated. I take it your using MAX right?

I would recomend Brazil. At least It was easy to figure it out :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.