PDA

View Full Version : Quite new

Chernobyl
05-04-2002, 09:44 PM
I'm still learning and i really need critics.
Can you all check this out and tell me what you think

click here to see (http://artguild.orenjonion.net/gallery.html)

No ones replying....is it that bad ?

Chernobyl
05-07-2002, 10:26 AM
Anyone there ? it's getting cold down here

NeoNautica
05-07-2002, 10:57 AM
I think if you cleaned up the linework in Illustrator it would look tighter... Unless that would ruin the mood you are going for...

Her arm gets really thin at the bottom... might want to make it thinner at the top, or wider at the bottom...

No nipple on the breast?

Thats all I can think of right now... at 4am in the morning... lol

Chernobyl
05-08-2002, 02:03 PM
At last...a reply...

I'll try using illustrator...

About nipples, i didn't drew it cause I want to keep away the vulgar "aura" caused by it.

i'll work on the arms...BTW, how will I edit those lines ?:shrug:

Thanx...I'll make the arms better on my next one

NeoNautica
05-09-2002, 05:32 AM
You mean edit lines in Illustrator?

Sangotten
05-10-2002, 11:45 AM
Hmmm what can I say....

I don't know how long you have been drawing but the drawing it self is in not a great condition...(sorry), but the feeling and expression are well done also the hair looks okay but lacks the detail, overall I think it lacks detail and I think that with some more work you could really kick ass!

ohh one more thing, the grey pattern that goes over her body is not helping out if you want the picture not to be flat....

Keep it coming!:wip:

Chernobyl
05-11-2002, 07:28 AM
Yeah..I know...I'm not that good at drawing..But I'mm learning and one day i'll be great.

About the details...I think i didn't spend enough time on this art (school works...bleh)

Thanx and I'll work on the next one...(hoping to be muuuchh better...)..maybe not

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.