PDA

View Full Version : Pui Che - WIP Thread

PuiArt
02-21-2009, 03:51 AM
Pui Che- WIP Thread
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8402/2apotofforgetmenotfromm.jpg

My current Project:: A pot of forget me not:: from me, to you.

Concept:: a typical watercolor-ish looking painting,
the selling point of the concept:: realistic elements are place along side the painting.

the green branches and and the small grass weeds on the bottom right corner need be as realistic as possible, as if a picture was taken with those elements; resting on top of the colorful painted flowers and foliage in the back.

all elements are done in photoshop, references are used to get the foliage to be as as realistic as possible on the green looking elements.

my current dilemma::

my current goal is to make the green foliage as realistic as possible, after that, i will be adding shadow on the back to mimic it as if they are resting on a sheet of paper.

question:: should the elements in the back be refine to as clear as possible? or leave them as is, and focus only the green foliage to make em as realistic as possible, so that the rest of the other elements in the image has a more painted feel?

these are what i have so far for the image. please feel free to C&C and rip me a new one. there are still a lot of room in the piece. i would like to jam in as much things as possibles onto this image till its heavy enough. ^^

CGTalk Moderation
02-21-2009, 03:51 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.