PDA

View Full Version : Character: Orcs...

ouchkaboom
07-02-2003, 09:09 AM
First time posting, so I'm not sure what kinda response I'd get. Really new to all this so any constructive feedback would be useful.

This is a pic based on the Lord of the Rings' orcs. They don't really look like that in the movie but I drew this pic based on the movie designs. Hope you guys like it.

http://home.pacific.net.sg/~gitgit/orcs.jpg

bJekX
07-02-2003, 09:14 AM
i like them, good job.

will u color it ?

Error
07-03-2003, 07:18 PM
seen this original work
post a zoom in of ya inking work!
ppl cant tell it's inked, they just think is
just another penciled work..

Dezzo
07-06-2003, 05:02 PM
i think ur work should be in the WIP section because ur work seems to be incomplete.

it's simply because of that ugly white patch at the left side of the work that suggest that it might be incomplete.

however, if u do fill that portion in, i think i would make it even better than it is.

Your skill and patience at the hatching is really admirable. however, the pose of the left most standing Orc looks quite awkward...also......why are they all looking at you/me? It was as though they were caught on candid camera. LOL

anyways, ur work is good but NOT that good....u need to work on ur perspective, form and composition.

U need to work on composition the most.

good luck. hope this c & c will help you.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.