PDA

View Full Version : New Web site

MagicEgger
02-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Ola,

This is my new simple website, showing my new films which I do film direction and VFX, sometimes only VFX supervising.
I hope everybody like it.

http://www.ottostudios.com/

Main tools: EIAS, After Effects, Photoshop, SynthEyes.

Thanks

Tomas Egger

richardjoly
02-18-2009, 01:16 AM
Great site Tomas! I spent 30 minutes in there when I was supposed to work...
Lots of excellent clips, nice blog, tutorials all packaged in a nice personnal environment.
Still have a lot to see. I'll be back...

Thank you for sharing

Vizfizz
02-18-2009, 02:42 AM
Nice work Tomas. Congrats! :)

MagicEgger
02-18-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks my friends
I need to correct my english there.. hehe

Thanks

FelixCat
02-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Very nice work, Tomas. And great tutorials too.
FelixCat

rtrowbridge
02-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Nice website! Very easy to navigate. I downloaded a couple of the tutorials, but haven't had a chance to work through them yet.

Ross

A.C. Farley
02-19-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi T,

Great work. Thanks for posting the link.

-Craig

AVTPro
02-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Beautiful Site Tomas!!

Maybe I have known you and your work for 10+ years. Each year I am awed, and inspired but your ability to push "can't" to "Wow!!"

You leave no one an excuse to be limited by the tools. Your visual effect defies visual reality but also technical logistics.

I am glad to see your new site, your tutorials and years of Mastery 3D modeling, animation and effects all in one place. It's going to take me some time to examine all the work because one offers so much in artistry and technique.

Beyond all, you have been a outstandingly kind, supportive, and top notch professional person to work next to on online platters. You have helped me make many off my own breakthroughs with EI and Maya. Everytime you sign off saying "Good Nite my friends", you have proved to be a friend in deeds. Consistently, with words, tips, tricks, and answers you have help me push my own limits in computer graphic challenges into Successes.

I know I don't speak alone.

Keep up the INCREDIBLE work, GOOD FRIEND.

Alonzo Von Threet

MagicEgger
02-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Thanks AVT..

Im shy now.. :)
I have always pleasure to help artist friends to achive new ideas.

:)

Tomas

CGTalk Moderation
02-20-2009, 05:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.