PDA

View Full Version : keeblo keeblo!

iamgrandpaboy
05-04-2002, 11:35 AM
his name is keeblo, he likes walks in the park, and river rafting...
seriously, what do u think? he took 5 hours total, n 10 minutes on the toilet to think him up on paper :drool:
http://spevack.net/blengine/galpics/keeblo4.jpg

-homemade in a blender(2.23)-- :buttrock:

thanks fer lookin..
-chris

FBMachine
05-04-2002, 11:44 AM
Cool! I like his chest peice, it reminds me of Flav-a-flav's clock for some reason. What is supposed to be in those green capsules?
Did you do that DOF effect in Photoshop or in your renderer? It looks a little odd... Anyway, cool stuff.
Dan

phoenix
05-04-2002, 03:37 PM
very nice ....:bounce:

u used blender for it....thATS IT .....

henry
05-04-2002, 04:35 PM
you made that in blender??? awesome! i love the model but i think you should give him a better pose, give him some more character :)

Jhonus
05-04-2002, 05:40 PM
wow, someone else who likes thinking about ideas on the toilet! i thought i was the only one :bounce:

nice image btw

BgDM
05-04-2002, 06:33 PM
Well, you already knwo what I think. So nothing else to say :D

BgDM

iamgrandpaboy
05-05-2002, 12:43 AM
yeah the dof was photoshop, cause i didnt feel like waitin extra long waiting for a blur rener :thumbsdow
thanks fer the replies...yeah he needs a better pose, but i think im done with him for now :shrug:

skarab
05-05-2002, 03:10 AM
Yeah, nice design and I like the color palette. A better pose would be interesting but there's a real sense that he could spring into action any second, or he's waiting...waiting... There s a dynamic to the design that keeps it from seeming too static. Even the lack of "hand-thingies" seems to add rather than detract.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.