PDA

View Full Version : LightWave/DFX+ Specials page coming down soon!

Chuck Baker
07-01-2003, 05:14 PM
Hi, Folks!

The Web team will be taking down the LW/DFX+ specials page in a couple of hours, but until then we are still accepting orders...

http://www.newtek.com/buynow/software/lightwave+dfx.html

mav3rick
07-01-2003, 06:02 PM
chuck is it possyble ordering from europe? hmm i mean newtek europe? i would like to have one of those....

rushyours
07-01-2003, 06:04 PM
Yeah, how & where do you order from in europe (UK)

mav3rick
07-01-2003, 06:06 PM
yea forgot to tell chuck CROATIA here.... i opened own studio want to purchase one on my studio and i would really be happy to get comp app and lw together so :) please tell those .fr guys to think on us:) last minute think:) heheh

robinson
07-01-2003, 06:21 PM
you should contact a european reseller, maybe they still sell this bundle !

good luck :thumbsup:

Jaspar
07-01-2003, 06:22 PM
I was informed by Audrey Chambeaud of Newtek Europe that the offer on this side of the pond would be available till the end of July.:)

I usually order from http://www.onevideo.net here in the UK, but will have to phone them, as I can't seem to add anything to my shopping basket, despite having cookies enabled. Up to a four week wait according to their website though. :hmm:

KillMe
07-01-2003, 06:23 PM
http://www.oneanimation.net/info.asp?product=883

i ordered mine from here - not sure it might have ended now btu worth asking

Lewis3D
07-01-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by mav3rick
yea forgot to tell chuck CROATIA here.... i opened own studio want to purchase one on my studio and i would really be happy to get comp app and lw together..

Hi mav3ick !

I really doubt that you can order it in Croatia :(. I oredered my 7.5 from USA and it cost me half price what i would pay in Croatia and it arrived in 13 days :). It's sad but our reseller in Croatia is too greedy :(.

For instance on their pricelist it says :

Upgrade from 6.x version to 7.5 = 5259KN + VAT (thats 987 US$ with VAT) wich is ridiculus and way too expensive.

Next is LW 7.5 DUO, USB + free upgrade to LW8 = 14915KN + VAT (thats 2799 US$) - and no mention of DFX+ or any special deal.

They are way too greedy and you can buy LW form sharbor in USA , get it in 15 days to home and even if you pay all taxes and duane you will have it under 2000 US$ for sure (wich saves you 800$)

Chuck - can that be rearanged :). Are they really alowed to set so high prices ??? They are leagal NT produsct distributor but it's way too expensive and as I said it's even cehaper to order from USA and pay all taxes and administrative papers :(..

P.S.
Gdje si u HR :) ?

mav3rick
07-02-2003, 05:41 PM
yea i know story about FINDER.hr they are fckin bitches steal money from peoples... lw is like PLATINUM xpensive here
i bought 1 copy 2 years ago from them and than bought another one from diff source........ now i opened own company and want to get one for it ...... i am really goin to avoid croatia....... so probable france....... but hell wish this DXF offer

chuck do somethin and i'll shear my beer with u hehehe:beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.