PDA

View Full Version : Animation 2D: The Beauty Of Life

Goro
07-01-2003, 11:20 AM
Hello again!
The Beauty Of Life is a project I did with 6 other students of the
German Film School at the end of the first term.
(Team: Moritz Bunk, Patrick Kreuser, Felix Graf, Marc Mueller, Sylvia Kratzsch, Christian Miletzki and myself)
We had to finish it within one month of time but the project
lasted longer than we expected. Finally we worked 3 and a half
months on this short.

More details on my webpage in the projects area.
www.area-56.de (http://www.area-56.de)

The Beauty Of Life (http://www.area-56.de/projects/the_beauty_of_life_divx503.avi) (divx503 avi 32.8MB)

The Beauty Of Life (http://www.area-56.de/projects/the_beauty_of_life.mpg) (mpeg 52MB Better quality)

http://www.area-56.de/pics/the_beauty_of_life.jpg

Sleepyoreo
07-01-2003, 01:09 PM
hey dude!
just checking the drawings!
looks awsom! i hope ill manage to see the movie..is it heavy or is it?
:hmm:

ill let u know after watching!

but the drawings are cool

:cool:

4saken
07-01-2003, 03:13 PM
great peace of work, I saw you guys loose your minds in production time and it was totally worth it.

rollmops
07-01-2003, 03:56 PM
Beautiful;)
A talented teamwork, for a promising futur. What's next?
keep on!;)

Tudor
07-01-2003, 04:49 PM
This is amazing!
Really really beautiful!

The great transitions, different styles matching eachother and showing the different parts of life.

Sleepyoreo
07-01-2003, 05:34 PM
Brillient! interesting estatic and full with colors!!!

way to go!!!

i will be leaving to europe in 4 months...germany or amsterdam and i need to start collecting information about animation institues...got ideas?

oreo:rolleyes:

Goro
07-01-2003, 09:18 PM
thnx everyone! I'm glad you like our short!

rollmops:
Kong&Bird is coming up next. It's a 3D short I'm working on right
now with 2 other students. They were also in the Beauty of Life team.
Today I will start to animate. This short must be finished at the end of
the month.

Sleepyoreo:
where do you live right now and what do you mean exactly by
animation institute? Are you looking for a school then I could give
you some informations if you are looking for a job I'cant. Sorry:)
thnx for your comment. Just e-mail me if you have questions.

Heaven871
07-02-2003, 02:49 PM
Been a while since GFS created a good 2D short. This one is definetely a good one.

Just a tip Goro, at the moment you are firing great art out of your hands week after week, hope you don't run out of bullets, wouldn't be good. Save some for next week :cool:

Waiting for Kong and Bird. :drool:
P.S.: Who is always putting mating animals on my desktop? :wavey:

Nam GEE
07-03-2003, 11:17 PM
hey goro,

nice to see our movie in the forum with all the positive replies, isnīt it.
probably this was our best piece of work and from now on weīll suck;)
but to everybody, kong & bird, the movie from some of the creators of
beauty of life is wip, and when itīs finished we made the big step from
2d to 3d. see you all soon,
felix

JBoskma
07-04-2003, 12:00 AM
Enjoyed it, very nice. Great choice in music aswell.
Too bad about the sad plugin used for it, but oh well. Else the file would be way too big. Great job!

Goro
07-04-2003, 10:11 PM
JBoskma:
The Music is written by Moritz Bunk he also did the direction for this 2D short.
Yes I had to compress it, sorry about the quality. I got a high quality version but its over 100MB. That's way too big.

fellah
07-25-2003, 02:17 AM
very nice short, touched my feelings, which ain't the easiest thing to do with art.. so I had to say something here. beautiful music aswell, everything fits very nice together :)

NowhereMan
07-25-2003, 03:38 AM
Beautiful, beautiful!!:applause:

No crits at all, it kept me all the time on the mood without being bored for just a second, great transitions and drawing styles...truly great!!

And also a masterful choice of sound track, happy, sad, lonely and melancholic. Like life itself! :beer:

You guys are really talented!! Keep us up to date to your next works!

Goro
07-26-2003, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the nice words. I really apreciate it!

Sceme
08-02-2003, 10:55 PM
wow!! I AM A MAN, but still i almost cryed:blush:
:Dbeautiful, just beautiful:thumbsup:

jhuangtw
08-03-2003, 03:47 AM
this is soo beautiful ... with all the brilliant 3d arts here, this one shins through and tops most of them :p

as mentioned above ... this piece really moved me too, mad congradulations :thumbsup:

blasphemy3_d
08-03-2003, 04:18 AM
Goro, I am not to comment any technical aspect. I am only going to say that your work is the best 36 MB that I have dowloaded last months....

Congrats you and the entire team. Great work and great history.

BEST OF LUCKS in your future projects.

:beer: :applause: :applause:

blasphemy3_d
08-03-2003, 04:21 AM
SCEME: wow!! I AM A MAN, but still i almost cryed

I have been near :applause: :applause:

bowman
08-03-2003, 06:16 AM
Exellent job! Its great to see such emotion in a short film.

Goro
08-03-2003, 09:38 AM
SCEME: wow!! I AM A MAN, but still i almost cryed

I almost did when I read your nice words!
This was a really really hard
project. I think I never worked so hard before in my whole life.
So now when people see it and they like it I am so
happy you can't imagine.

Thanks for your comments guys! :D

Ac0rN
08-04-2003, 09:39 AM
WOW ! First I have to say that this is one of the most beautiful shorts I've seen :) , second , I never seen it plugged ... althrogh it was posted a month ago...

VERY NICE WORK ! 5/5 stars :thumbsup:

Sceme
08-04-2003, 10:15 AM
i agree, it really should be plugged:)

Goro
08-05-2003, 03:56 AM
thnx again.
We would be glad when our short get's plugged :)

cac2889
08-16-2003, 05:45 AM
I don't know what to say...yes I do. That was the most amazing and beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. The style using the crayons and the improvment of the art as life progressed was astounding. You really got me, right at my heart. This short should have a permanent plug at the top of the screen.

Amazing, Amazing work.:)

SyDemon
08-16-2003, 08:29 AM
It just touched my heart, warmed it and made me feel so good to be alive...I've been missing out on all the small things that makes life beautiful...

I'm not crying physically, but my heart did many times over.

gitgit
08-16-2003, 10:01 AM
i just have to come out of the shadow to say this...

this piece of work done by the 7 of you is simply beautiful!

i havnt see such a touching 'indie' animation for a long, long time.. great timing, fantastic continuity, sweet colours and a wonderful score! this reminds me of the award winning shorts done in 70's and 80's.

all of you receive my utmost respect :bowdown:

nina
08-16-2003, 03:10 PM
Itīs wonderfull when the simplicity works, nice and clean. Wow, I really got touched, like the others, fantastic!!!!
The team really did a great work, u complemented each other perfect, thats why u probably achived this result:)
Hope u get far on this one!

lildragon
08-16-2003, 04:14 PM
Your team and yourself have done a wonderful job here Goro, I haven't had the time to watch it at first, but I made time today and loved it, the simplicity of the art gradually getting more complexed. The story was definitely touching and the transitions sold it even more. I can't expressed enough how well this short impressed me, it's obvious alot of thought and passion went into creating it. All I can say is that it made me smile, and in this day and age it's a hard thing to do with art. Well done ;)

Plugged on both CGtalk and cgnetworks.com

salud!

CGmonkey
08-16-2003, 04:43 PM
Wow.. I mean.. WOW!

I can't express how deeply impressed I am.. You made my day!

ZVAN
08-16-2003, 04:46 PM
i am downloding it, wow on the front page, sure expect it to be very good and meaningful! =):scream:

bigjko
08-16-2003, 05:11 PM
Brilliant! Really beautiful!

And that last scene, when he's hanging up the picture, the style reminded me so much of Broken Sword for the PC. :D

spm
08-16-2003, 06:04 PM
omg, i dont think you realize what you have made... man you made me cry!!! this is what i call art. it has so much soul and message you literally drown in it. it moved every last piece of the feelings i still own :cry: *sob*

EDIT: you deserve every credit and hug out there... this is the best ive ever seen. no commercial cartoon or any 3d-clip can top this.

KotsVlok
08-16-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by spm
omg, i dont think you realize what you have made... man you made me cry!!! this is what i call art. is has so much soul and message you literally drown in it. it moved every last piece of the feelings i still own :cry: *sob*

EDIT: you deserve every credit and hug out there... this is the best ive ever seen. no commercial cartoon or any 3d-clip can top this.
spm, I totally agree.. :cry:

JoBbE
08-16-2003, 06:46 PM
What a wonderful piece! Simply amazing!

:applause:

macke
08-16-2003, 06:55 PM
SPM is the reason I saw this anim (Thanks for posting on GF!) and I have to agree, it's the most emotionpacked anim I've ever seen. I'm in a state of vulnerability at the moment, but still, it's not too easy to make me cry, this beautiful piece of art definatly did.

I'd love to see a high-res version (no matter how big!), the divx version sure doesn't do the art justice!

Sciatica
08-16-2003, 07:22 PM
I on the other hand, am an easy person to make cry... but the fact that your film did, shows that you guys have put together an amazing peice... You made me connect with the charecters, and even though you are only with the charecters for 9 minuets, you have managed to make the viewer feel the lives of these charecters. I think the viewer feedback on this board is proof of that. Most films can't even make you connect with the charecters after 2 whole hours.. you have done it in 9 minuets...

Im very very impressed, and deeply in awe of your work.

I also like the fact, that even though you had the opertunity to really pull on peoples heart strings by going into more detail on the deaths of charecters, you made it more of a ... sudden, yet introspective view on death. You didnt take the cheap way out like lots of directors nowdays (IE. Loud noise to make you jump in a scary movie... your not really scared at what happened, just startled because of the loud f****** noise, or the heavy, intrusive, lingiring camera shots over a charecters funeral, your sad because they have just finished pounding you with death for 6 minuets, not because you truly felt for the charecter). The scene, with the old man (his name is Lars?) when he is looking out over the lake, and his wife fades away... You can tell that he loved his wife, but that he is not the type of person to be consumed and depressed about his lovers death, but instead, he seems to only recall the good times they have had, and he cherishes those and moves on with his life, with the happy thought, that his wife lead a good, full life, and probably died happy...

At least, this is what I thought.. :)

Once again... I am (obviously) very impressed with your work... I highly lookforward to seeing your next production :) Good luck!

Lukashi
08-16-2003, 07:59 PM
That was beautiful, perhaps better encoding?

k-man
08-16-2003, 08:30 PM
N I C E.

:thumbsup:

JBoskma
08-16-2003, 09:10 PM
Why did this get back on front page again. something changed? :)

guido
08-16-2003, 09:13 PM
Really wonderful work.Very touching.:thumbsup:

Radeon
08-16-2003, 09:14 PM
Wow, relly awsome movie! It gets feelings going inside. Relly wonderfull work :)

Sciatica did put in in exact words how i feelt when watching it :)

SideShow
08-16-2003, 09:28 PM
This is so unbelievable beautiful. I had tears in my eyes...

It's so sentimental in a way ... f.e. when his wife passes away, but then he' can still be happy with his loyal dog ... amazing.

One of the most unbelievable things I ever saw.

ManiaX
08-16-2003, 10:08 PM
hey goro,

cooler film. glueckwunsch zur frontpage.
respect!

moe

Mangled Poly
08-16-2003, 10:17 PM
I must say you had my full attention for the whole 9 minutes, you mingled with all my emotions, and all i found myself doing was dropping my jaw in awh and inspiration, congrats a true master piece.

JonC
08-17-2003, 12:22 AM
:love:
Its a real beauty in every part of the animation.
This is a real emotional peace of work :)
great ideas, editing, drawings,...
ahh beautifull....

mage111
08-17-2003, 12:26 AM
if a animation on this board, was ever to grab my heart and hold it for the few minutes the movie played, yours would be the first.

you trully capivated me, had me in aww, in every shot. the story was told very simply and understandibly, and the animation was brilliant. simple looking, but very, very effective and very suited to the tale.

i love it, great work, no crits, maybe a cleaner codec quality for the people who would like to save this one to watch another time?

i dunno, i think i'll be showing this to alotta my friends, great work.

there just isnt enough to say about this. well deserved of the frontpage thats for sure

hope to see more brilliant work like this in the future.

Wover
08-17-2003, 02:20 AM
Hi there,

I've just seen your short and I really liked it a lot! I've seen many shorts already, but this one is so special, it makes me think about life going so fast and stuff! It also looks very nice and I enjoyed every second of it! I'm going to send a mail to the redaction of a Belgian shorts-program on Canvas (www.canvas.be), that's the cultural TV-station here in Flanders. I hope seeing it on that program in the future :). I think it really belongs there. I wonder whether you haven't won any awards with it yet?
Btw, your short is really popular, I discovered this via a Belgian gamessite (G@mes.Telenet (http://games.telenet.be/forum) so that means it's getting some recognition :)

I hope to see your short soon on television :P
Greetz, Wover.

MaTaDoR
08-17-2003, 02:25 AM
I can probably count with one hand the amount of shorts ive seen online over 2 mins that have kept my interest but the 7 or so minutes on yours had me leaning back on my chair enjoying every second of it, nice work!

cant wait to see your next proyect.

Wover
08-17-2003, 02:30 AM
For the people who haven't seen his other projects, you can go to this site (www.area-56.de) to see his other movies. Click to Projects. They'te all very nice, and especially the music is in perfect harmony with the image you get. Real quality!

SideShow
08-17-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Wover
For the people who haven't seen his other projects, you can go to this site (www.area-56.de) to see his other movies. Click to Projects. They'te all very nice, and especially the music is in perfect harmony with the image you get. Real quality!

aha, een Belg :)

idd, those works are all amazing

*/me jealous :)

allseeingi
08-17-2003, 04:09 AM
I've never been touched so deeply with anything from here before, truly wonderful. To me it also seems to act as a poignant reminder of exactly how long life is, ie. not very, something everyone should consider once in a while.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

kmachine
08-17-2003, 08:04 AM
Goro,

I can't really say anything that hasn't been said already by those that posted before me. I don't post much here (as you can see by my post count), but I've been lurking for a few years on a daily basis because I love to see the art that the folks here turn out.

But I felt compelled to at least write something about your piece. Like most of the others, I too was captivated and held for the entire time. I also loved the way you took the artistic methods and increased their complexity as the characters matured.

The film made me think very deep about the loss of my parents 5 years ago, and not too many things in this world can move my emotions like your animation did. It is pretty obvious to me, and based on the replies that you have gotten in this thread, that this piece has truly surpassed 'basic' art and has transcended that audio/visual experience to bring the emotions and the soul for a ride. True art.

I just wanted to say that I thought your work was outstanding and it's one of the best animation shorts I have ever seen. It all just meshed together so nicely. I look forward to seeing more of your work. You and your team did an excellent job.

kenny

sixthe45
08-17-2003, 11:32 AM
I have nothing to say except: great work.Simply amazing.:applause:

NUKE-CG
08-17-2003, 01:27 PM
NUKE-CG fans himself.
I'm still a man if I shed a tear, right? No!? well.. who cares, it was very emotional, beautiful work guys. :)

You picked a storyline that everyone can relate to, or eventually will, you wrapped up humanity (the good side) very well.

Thanks for sharing. :applause:

DDS
08-17-2003, 03:13 PM
very sensitive...beautiful work people, thanks

kassinopious
08-17-2003, 03:49 PM
beautiful :thumbsup:

RuneV
08-17-2003, 04:05 PM
Stunning!
A promising future for this team i believe!

ThomasMahler
08-17-2003, 05:23 PM
Thatīs simply beautiful. I wish I could afford studying at the German Film School, but thatīll stay a dream for a while...

Great work - You really put your heart into this animation. The result is really, really touching - Breathtaking 8 minutes...

Freij
08-17-2003, 07:08 PM
Beautiful!

Lazar
08-17-2003, 07:53 PM
Oh my god, it's very really good, beautiful, beautiful story !!! EXCELENT !!!
:applause: :thumbsup: :buttrock:

dalow
08-17-2003, 10:54 PM
thx for the movie!
realy excelent work..

mfg dalow

CB_3D
08-17-2003, 11:20 PM
Very beautyful. Reminds me a lot of some of the shorts in "Die Sendung mit der Maus", a german educational tv show i used to watch as a kid! Itīs this kind of naivitee (gagh) that got me interested in animation in the first place.

Great work.

PS: actually i donīt remember if i already commented on this. to much forumsurfing, i guess LOL

BiowaX
08-18-2003, 12:26 AM
Dont have anything to say that has not been mentioned yet.
Simply astonishing:)

- BiowaX

yade
08-18-2003, 03:45 AM
Ohh I'm glad this movie appeared again!... I had to cry so much when I saw it the first time.. =_=

Really great work guys.... !!

Goro
08-22-2003, 08:24 PM
Thank you so much!
You can't imagine how much that means to us!
I didn't check cgtalk for a week. Now I came back
and all these replies. I apreciate your comments. I'm very touched. I simply don't know what to say.
thank you very much.

at the beginning of August month our 3D short
Kong&Bird got finished.
I would be glad if you take a look on that project.

this is the thread (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80230&highlight=goro)

lildragon
08-23-2003, 01:27 AM
Already said my piece :)

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Nice work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame (http://gallery.cgtalk.com) - which you are now placed

http://www.cgtalk.com/plug_award/cgtalk_award_aug03_2.jpg

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

kmachine
08-28-2003, 04:17 AM
I was wondering...can you put this in for animation short awards? I'm not sure how you do it, but I think it is good enough to win some awards. It is awesome...

k

Goro
08-29-2003, 12:24 AM
lildragon:
Thnx for the award!

kmachine:
We sent it to this years animago award and won the
first place in the category education/animation_short/alternative.
We sent it also to some other animation festivals but no results yet.

hometime
08-29-2003, 01:38 PM
Enjoyed your story a lot!
Nicely put together and told.

KrotArt
08-30-2003, 04:00 PM
Beautiful

thomas123
09-07-2003, 02:27 PM
really good !!

now I see, what you guys were doing during so many weeks.

RESPECT!

Goro
09-08-2003, 08:40 PM
Hi! Thnx again!

For those who are interested in a high quality version (divx) of
The Beauty Of Life (some of you asked for it) just send
me your mailing adress via e-mail and I will send you a CD.

Greedz

Goro

Pluffo
09-21-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Goro
JBoskma:
The Music is written by Moritz Bunk he also did the direction for this 2D short.
Yes I had to compress it, sorry about the quality. I got a high quality version but its over 100MB. That's way too big.

Hi Goro!

I really loved the piano music in the film and I was wondering if itīs posible to get hold of the scores, a midi file or something similar of it. Would love to play it! :)

SideShow
09-21-2003, 10:12 PM
lol, there are a few who would like that ... :D

Franz
09-22-2003, 12:52 AM
Nice work on that movie, that really looks like several month of work.

Pluffo
09-25-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by SideShow
lol, there are a few who would like that ... :D

Err....I don't follow you :shrug:

SideShow
09-25-2003, 09:42 PM
well, i wanted it too

Pluffo
09-25-2003, 11:31 PM
well, i wanted it too

So letīs just get Mauritz to write down the score then. I'm sure we can bribe him! :-) No, he said he was going to do it but that it would take some time beacause heīs in school and all and isn't a slacker like the rest of us :D

keight
09-25-2003, 11:42 PM
Goro,

Please pass on our thanks and congratulations to all of your team. You have certainly earned the praise and awards you've recieved. The three of us loved this piece.

Sincerely,
The artist, the art student, and the nurse

Tidus_44
09-26-2003, 12:39 AM
thats was absolutly amazing, i was actually quite takin by that. just wow....

coolhillstone
09-26-2003, 06:55 PM
good work!I like this style and music.

Goro
09-27-2003, 10:39 AM
Thnx again everyone!

SideShow:
Did you want the hq-version of The Beauty Of Life ore
the scores of the music.

Keight:
I apreciate your comment. I will pass it to my team.
Thnx you!!

Pluffo:
As I can see everything went ok with the e-mail adress :)

skyboy
09-27-2003, 11:10 AM
great job..nice music and impressive story..:)

Pluffo
09-28-2003, 01:33 AM
Pluffo:

It sure did. Thanks! :thumbsup:

SideShow
09-28-2003, 02:35 AM
Thnx again everyone!

SideShow:
Did you want the hq-version of The Beauty Of Life ore
the scores of the music.

Keight:
I apreciate your comment. I will pass it to my team.
Thnx you!!

Pluffo:

I wanted the scores, to play it myself on the piano :)

cac2889
09-29-2003, 01:00 AM
I wanted the scores, to play it myself on the piano :)

Oh could you post the score? I would love to be able to play it myself on the piano as well! :)

Goro
09-30-2003, 04:22 PM
Sorry I don't have the scores of the Music. My teammate Moritz
will write it down. I will ask him if he can post it in this thread then.

cac2889
10-01-2003, 12:03 AM
Sorry I don't have the scores of the Music. My teammate Moritz
will write it down. I will ask him if he can post it in this thread then.

Wow thanks! :buttrock: :applause: :D

marcowilz
10-29-2003, 08:55 PM
Hi Master Goro!
I`ve seen the beauty of life now several times and on each view I was close to tears. Maybe because I`m an old sentimental man, maybe because it`s a great movie with such a powerful story and a wonderful realization. The combination of styles, characters, time and the music...marvellous.

Go on Master

marcowilz
10-29-2003, 08:55 PM
Hi Master Goro!
I`ve seen the beauty of life now several times and on each view I was close to tears. Maybe because I`m an old sentimental man, maybe because it`s a great movie with such a powerful story and a wonderful realization. The combination of styles, characters, time and the music...marvellous.

Go on Master

Goro
11-01-2003, 07:33 PM
thnx guys!

I was asked several times to make a better quality version
and a quicktime mov. I tried to compress it in mov but the
file was always too big. I finally found a solution and encoded
it in mpeg. Now you should be able to see the short on
any operating system. And this one is better quality than the
divx.

The Beauty Of Life (http://www.area-56.de/projects/the_beauty_of_life.mpg) (mpeg 52MB)

phoenix
11-01-2003, 07:42 PM
woow very impressive....very fasinating....

ChrisArt
11-13-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by marcowilz
Hi Master Goro!

Go on Master

Thats what striked me when the movie ended, it nearly froced tears in your eyes but keeps you stable. You get an incredible heavy feeling watching this. Im a hard movie critic because I dont really get excited or touched by movies anymore.

But this short gets a 10 in my book, its great in everyway. You cant really comment the skills on the drawing because the concept and the way you told your story was perfect. I admire that and I wish you the best of lucks after graduation.

:blush: :thumbsup:

Goro
11-13-2003, 10:26 PM
Thnx guys!
I really really apreciate your words!!

bodom
11-18-2003, 08:45 PM
wow, it really invoked my feelings.. looks like you guys achived your goals... it was a lot of fun to watch it and i didn't reel forward.. had to see all of it... as the "german film school" text appeared i got me saying "wow"... awsome..

Âme noire
11-18-2003, 09:48 PM
This is real art, great production skills, a well ballanced concept with a great and intense expression of feelings. Just beautiful. :bowdown:

Fasty
12-02-2003, 12:05 PM
For some reason I just had the urge to find and watch this again, it's a masterpiece! Everyone has to see this!

stanzi
12-09-2003, 10:51 PM
yeah rigth stuff:beer:
one of the best cartoon movies in our school!
:bowdown:
see ya around

paulwconnor
08-03-2004, 04:39 PM
I've only just seen this - its an excellent animation - a very original idea beautifully executed! :) What are your team members up to these days? Still at college?

Regards,

YerEvilTwin
08-06-2004, 09:42 AM
I never cry at stuff but this made me weep like a baby, i havn't felt this emotional since i was 7 and the fat kid got crushed in " lord of the flies." Damn your team for doing such a good job. The story is so common but your team has brought so much power behind it. Made me think of my parents and the inocents of being a kid again. I'm gald all my roommates arn't hear to see me like this. Never make any thing like this again, i won't be able to take it.

kinkypuss
08-06-2004, 12:55 PM
very strong mood and feel to it.. very nicely done indeed.. simply amazing.. :applause:

Goro
08-17-2004, 06:15 PM
hi again!

We are really glad to see people still replying on this thread!
Thnx again for your nice words.

paulwconnor:
Yep we are still here at the German Film School. Still one term to go. So we will graduate
in FEB next year. We were working on several projects like

Kong and Bird (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=80230) 3 men team
Roger The Cat (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=72645) soloproject done in 4 days
False Love (http://www.area-56.de/projects/false_love.mpg) 5men team. A music clip project. This is a direct link to the mpg
A Hard Day's Night (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=131351) another soloproject.
The Orkbabies (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=147119) 6 men team. The website is in progress and the short will be up soon.

cheers
Goro

S.T.A.R.S.
08-17-2004, 08:00 PM
It's so touching,i like it so much,great work:thumbsup:

Jubeii
08-28-2004, 12:58 AM
Wooww

I adored, there is much sensitivity :cry: .

Good Job :applause: :applause: :applause:

AddictionJunkie
09-11-2004, 11:42 PM
Can't wait to see it complete!

Very touching

AJ

SideShow
09-22-2004, 11:23 PM
What do you mean with complete ? :-)

btw: greets to Goro, the cd is still great ;)

paperclip
10-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Haven't seen any 2d stuff for a while! Sure is good to see them coming back!

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.