PDA

View Full Version : Game Icons - Vehicle - Buck

Buck
07-01-2003, 10:46 AM
WElcome to my spot :)

Story:

The year is 2014. There has been a nuclear war. Nobody knows exactly what happend, but people believe that Russia and the US where played against each other by an unknown rebellion. Both Russia and the US launched nuclear missils at eachother and life as we know it has seized to exist. What remains is a desert wasteland where every day is a struggle for survival. Food water and gasolin are very rare and people will kill to get them. There are no more goverments. Instead there are gangs and clans who rule this desert wasteland.

The only equipment available is old stuff that didnt get destroyed in the nuclear blasts. Cars that were found were most often rebuilt and had a bow attached to it. Since ammunation for guns is very rare the most common weapon is either a crossbow or a regular bow.

This game will focus on driving a car that is of great value in this land. It was found in an underground garage that had survived the blast. It has been modified so that a flametrower/bow/machinegun can be attached. It also has a very tuned up engine that will outrun almost everything else.

Your mission is to lead you clan to the top and destroy everyone else that comes in your way. High-speed car chases and up-tempo music will acompany you to the top. No one shall stand in your way.

I hope you get the idea of what im tryng to create. The car will be a Porsche-model. here is an early screen with no details yet. C&C please :cool:

http://total.mine.nu/buck/1.jpg

Buck
07-01-2003, 03:24 PM
Small update;

*Duplicated the half and did some modifications
*Added two seats, one for the driver and a raised seat for a mounted machinegun/bow.
*Tweaked tires a bit
*Tweaked front panel
*Added stering wheel
*Tweaked windshield and windshield frame

I still havent added all the details and in thing of adding an external airsupply-thingie for the engige just to get that bad-ass look. Current facecount is 2045.

Please comment or something......

http://total.mine.nu/buck/2.jpg

WijbaL
07-01-2003, 03:41 PM
nice modeling buck,
keep up the good work :beer:

Buck
07-04-2003, 10:51 AM
Well my computer just broke down. I was going to upgrade the motherboard and cpu when the hard-drive suddenly failed. I can tell you that i've modeled a mounted machinegun to the car at the raised seat. As soon as i get the computer up and running i will add som more detail and start unwrapping...

eddy-3ddy
07-17-2003, 07:30 PM
try to use some smoothing groups, some of them are messed up.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.