PDA

View Full Version : Questions: Got the Free Demo: MotionBuilder 5 plus manuals? And...

isnowboard
07-01-2003, 07:48 AM
I've downloaded the free demo. With MotionBuilder 5 just around the corner....

1. Will my $200 payment to make it permanent include the manual for version 5?

2. Or is the only way to get the manual through the 3DBuzz deal? (but it's the manual for 4.02, right?)

3. Has there been a decision made about pricing if you skip an upgrade?

4. Are there any tutorial videos planned specifically deal with MotionBuilder and Lightwave

5. Are there any options to pay through PayPal?

Thanks.

Michel Besner
07-01-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by isnowboard
I've downloaded the free demo. With MotionBuilder 5 just around the corner....

1. Will my $200 payment to make it permanent include the manual for version 5?

Yes (+S&H)

2. Or is the only way to get the manual through the 3DBuzz deal? (but it's the manual for 4.02, right?)

3. Has there been a decision made about pricing if you skip an upgrade?

Your question is the next upgrade after getting a permanent license ? No announcement have been made on this ...

4. Are there any tutorial videos planned specifically deal with MotionBuilder and Lightwave

We will look into this.

5. Are there any options to pay through PayPal?

Not at this point ...

Thanks.

M.

isnowboard
07-01-2003, 03:04 PM
Thanks. I assume we just buy through the online store? Is it a cd version of the software that we get with the manuals or is it a downloadable patch to the downloaded version I have. Thanks for the quick reply.

Michel Besner
07-01-2003, 04:58 PM
You get a CD version with printed books ...

M.

ClingFree
07-02-2003, 01:04 AM
Question 4 was terrific. I am sure there are a number of us that would like to see something specific regarding MB and lightwave.

vorlon
07-02-2003, 04:10 AM
Another vote on MB and lightwave also. I am sure MB has a lot of LW users that use MB.

LFGabel
07-02-2003, 09:28 AM
And this is the perfect place to ask questions.

I use MB and LW and would be happy to answer any Q's...

...here's hoping I know some of the answers since I still haven't used all the features yet :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.