PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Chiu's CALGARY AB CTrain Sketch Group

DylanAshD
02-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Bobby Chiu's CALGARY C-Train Sketch Group 2009
MEETING LOCATION: SAIT Alberta College of Art and Design Jubilee Station
MEETING DAY: Sunday 12:00PM-12:15PM
CONTACT PERSON: Dylan Ashby - Menasha-ashd@hotmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/Menasha-ashd@hotmail.com)

GROUP NOTES: I've been doing my best letting everyone that I know and have known and actually one new person I just met today about this group. Bobby really made me belive in this group I really belive good things will happen from this group. Really, it's my goal now to make this group if only somewhat successful, to meet a few new friends and just really help each other out!

MEETING NOTES: This Sunday at 3:0oPM at SAIT/ACAD/Jubilee Station. We will be leaveing at 3:15PM.

Other information: There's absolutely no limitations to this group, I just need you to love to draw and have a drive to meet some new awesome people.

DISCLAIMER: The creator of this thread, Dylan Ashby, CgNetworks And CGTALK is not responsible for what happens on these meetings. The persons are meeting under their own accord and their actions are their own. The parties mentioned before are not responsible in no way shape or form for their actions and thus are not liable.

DylanAshD
02-09-2009, 08:48 PM
First meeting went by with a slow start, had three people show up in the end, but it was still a good time and was very excited that one of my fellow ACAD students showed up! Was great to meet someone new. We went to the zoo instead and drew some animals. I'm working on makeing this group an offical club at my local art college as I am sure there are some benefits to that.

CGTalk Moderation
02-09-2009, 08:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.