PDA

View Full Version : Free Glen Southern Video Tutorials Available for Silo

jamchild
02-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Hello all, just wanted to give an update on one of the projects we've been working on that's been requested over and over by various users. Now at nevercenter.com in the videos section (http://www.nevercenter.com/videos/tutorials/) we've got some excellent new free videos up by Glen Southern, Mirko Haenssgen and Matt Connors.

The videos are an great introduction for anyone new to 3D or looking to try out the Silo for the first time, but we've tailored them to hopefully teach new tricks to even the experienced modeler.

In addition to viewing or downloading the new videos from our site, you can also go into iTunes and sign up for Nevercenter training video podcasts to automatically receive each new video as it's posted. Many more videos are in production and on the way.

Thanks,
Jamchild (from Nevercenter)

JCAddy
02-05-2009, 01:05 AM
Glen's videos are great and so is Silo. Ever since the big upgrade I haven't even had time to touch my copy of Silo so this should give me motivation to get back into the loop.

Thanks!

grrinc
02-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Excellent. Many thanks.

Teyon
02-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Very cool, thanks Jam and thanks Glen!

CGTalk Moderation
02-06-2009, 12:04 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.