PDA

View Full Version : VFX, Film and Industry News.

BastiaanKoch
02-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Dear All,

I have been forwarding great general and valuble information on the inside of Feature Film VFX from a colleuge of mine at ILM to my blog.

I want to put it out there for professional VFX filmmakers to stay up to date on the latest daily info, and for beginners or those interested in VFX to understand the inside of the professional industry better.

http://philipkochfilm.blogspot.com/

Enjoy.

John-S
02-03-2009, 06:17 PM
alot of info there...

Its interesting about the Michigan vs Canada filming locations. I'd be interested to hear more insights on this. Personally I wish the states offered more favorable conditions so we can get more films shot here instead of people having to run up to Canada. I know its something constantly being pushed but whether its getting anywhere... I don't know.

smoothoperator
02-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Nice idea.
The one thing I would do with the navigation is place some jump links to the stories on the page in form of its titles on the side. Scrolling down that huge page to see the titles takes a while. Aswell as a "top" of page jump at the end of every story.
thanks.

CGTalk Moderation
02-05-2009, 01:54 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.