PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Salvation Concept art!

RobertoOrtiz
02-02-2009, 04:47 PM
http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2009/01/terminator-dire.html

Array
02-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Nice interview.

These lines sort of irked me though:

The ending of this film is elliptical. It's going to make a lot of people mad and you'll see lot of people scratching their heads. It's not disposable, where you forget about it before you even get to the parking lot. It's going to make you think.

:shrug:

EDIT:

And wow, refrain from reading the comments in the linked article. There's a major spoiler there. Big goof on Wired's behalf.

JWRodegher
02-02-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm just speculating about the ending, so next thing could be major spoiler:

As it's been said that the ending is elliptical, I'm pretty sure that the last scene is gonna be Connor sending a terminator back in time.

Some of that art has a matrix feel to it. Pretty cool actually.

vfx
02-02-2009, 11:12 PM
This is the one movie that really is proving to impress me. I'm so glad that the producers and McG are taking this so seriously and they all seem to be working really hard to make something thats memorable in an already established and successful franchise - this looks so much better than T3. This is the summer film I'll be most looking forward to.

STANER
02-03-2009, 10:53 AM
All i want is the hard R rating for this movie thats all!
War ain't pretty and cannot be a pg13!

Poisen
02-04-2009, 12:41 AM
it all looks good so far except for those stupid looking motorcycles.i mean, come on.......

we going to have a 1975 AMC Pacer Terminator as well?

Phrenzy84
02-04-2009, 07:55 AM
The trailer should just be Christian going mental at the DP.

I must say im looking forward to this movie more and more.

kelgy
02-04-2009, 03:13 PM
The trailer should just be Christian going mental at the DP.

they should have it playing during the end credits too.
:)

CGTalk Moderation
02-04-2009, 03:13 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.