PDA

View Full Version : Free Motion Builder !!

mrcz
06-29-2003, 12:03 AM
look at www.kaydara.com/mailing/FBXQT_survey/index.html (http://www.kaydara.com/mailing/FBXQT_survey/index.html)

Use Motion Builder one year for free!

powerwave3d
06-29-2003, 12:18 AM
Now this is truly awesome. What's it going to take to get these other companies to realize that this approach works.

DOwnloading as I type:)

Memodin
06-29-2003, 11:07 AM
thanks guy. this is realy great.
now i'm downloading it.

leigh
06-29-2003, 11:19 AM
Guys, why do you keep posting Motion Builder stuff in the LW forum????

PLEASE POST ALL MOTION BUILDER STUFF IN THE MOTION BUILDER FORUM.

tOd
06-29-2003, 05:40 PM
uhhhh this the Motion Builder Forum:rolleyes:

Tell you what though. The LW forum is becoming more of a dictatorship. Which is what CGtalk has a right to make it if they wish but I find it less appealing than when it was ok for people to speak freely about other programs and the like even if it started few aguments. Now if you metion luxology or whatever boom thread lock or deleted.

Im tired of the LW police in that forum.

jipe
06-29-2003, 11:37 PM
Er, Leigh moved the thread to this forum. And it makes sense to keep on-topic in each forum, otherwise, what's the use of splitting up the forums? Why not just have one big forum?

Ibanezhead
06-30-2003, 04:27 AM
It makes perfect sense to post this in the LW forum. LW's animation tools are horrid. Why would a Motion Builder forum, where people already have the program, be the place to post this? Wouldn't it be better to post it in a forum where people don't have it, and need it?

Vic

zerobde
06-30-2003, 07:30 AM
Leigh,

I only posted my motionbuilder thread in the lightwave forum because i saw other threads there. i hadn't seen any moved i.e. policarpo's thread, so i thought it was okay.

sorry

MrWyatt
06-30-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Ibanezhead
It makes perfect sense to post this in the LW forum. LW's animation tools are horrid.

Vic

I wouldnīt go so far to call them horrid. they might be far from perfect but horrid is a term peoples use when they just donīt know how to use the tools to do what they want. It might not be the easyest to do character animation in LW but itīs still possible. I also use MB and LW and Maya by the way and I get the tools that make my workflow faster and more efficiant. But you use MB too, and by your post I think you sure donīt use LW, so how can you tell how good or bad LWīs animationtools are when you mostly hang around in Maya or 3DMax forums. What ever Package you use, it must suck as badly as LW otherwise you wouldnīt use MB or did I miss something here?

Nevermind I wish I could afford all Software out there because every Programm has tools that do better than others.
Happy animatinī.

:rolleyes:

Ibanezhead
06-30-2003, 07:08 PM
But you use MB too, and by your post I think you sure donīt use LW, so how can you tell how good or bad LWīs animationtools are when you mostly hang around in Maya or 3DMax forums. What ever Package you use, it must suck as badly as LW otherwise you wouldnīt use MB or did I miss something here?

Actually, I've owned LW for 3.5 years. I no longer use it, though. I also own Maya, and use Max at work. I bought the Digit mag to check out MB to see what all the hype is about, but actually haven't used it yet for anything, and probably wont, unless there was some reason to.

I just responded to this thread, because I thought it was stupid that it got moved from the LW forum to here, when it is obvious that people who don't own the package are the ones who need to know about a free version of it, and not those who already have it.

Vic

MrWyatt
06-30-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Ibanezhead
Actually, I've owned LW for 3.5 years. I no longer use it, though. I also own Maya, and use Max at work. I bought the Digit mag to check out MB to see what all the hype is about, but actually haven't used it yet for anything, and probably wont, unless there was some reason to.

I just responded to this thread, because I thought it was stupid that it got moved from the LW forum to here, when it is obvious that people who don't own the package are the ones who need to know about a free version of it, and not those who already have it.

Vic

Good point. I must have misunderstood your intension. sorry, my fault. Think I got carried away.

Ibanezhead
07-01-2003, 01:37 AM
No problem :)...

Vic

d4rk
07-01-2003, 08:45 AM
I downloaded mine yesterday, I heard that you will recieve an email with the key. I haven't yet. How long does it take?

PauHana
07-01-2003, 09:09 AM
A few minutes.

FBMachine
07-01-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by d4rk
I downloaded mine yesterday, I heard that you will recieve an email with the key. I haven't yet. How long does it take?
You have to install it first, it requests the key from the install program. After that it only took a few minutes for the key to come when I did it.
Dan

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.