PDA

View Full Version : My last character - demon challenge continues...

Dark_Des
05-03-2002, 02:55 PM
Hello Wavers

My last character is almost finish, need to texture now.
Tell me what do you think of it?

:bounce:

cerreto
05-03-2002, 04:56 PM
hes looking good but i think you can still keep working on him to make him look better areas id concetrate on are the chest and the shoulder arems area not sure if you r going for difrent anotomy there or not but the muscles should still be somwhat similar for a there function as far as the chest pull the center out think about the rib cage and how round and not squre it is and then how the muscle is stretched across the ribcagge sitting on top

Looks good but if you focus a lil more could look alot better to just giving some suggestions i hope they help

Dark_Des
05-03-2002, 05:02 PM
Okay, thanks cerreto, I go back to my modeler ;) Your comment is always helpful.

dies-irae
05-03-2002, 05:40 PM
totally agree with cerreto,

your model rocks, and with some tweaks (give the same amount of detail everywhere...just now there's plenty of detail on the lower torso and the lower arms, but the shoulders are somewhat lacking it!)

the face is wonderful!

Julez4001
05-03-2002, 08:25 PM
Did you exclude the biceps on purpose, it goes froms shoulders to the forearms. Its a rocking model.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.