PDA

View Full Version : elements

lim3z
01-30-2009, 03:14 PM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/363438_1233332039/680bound
(http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/363438_1233332039/1024bound)actually i'm a big fan of dali and surreal paintings as well. this is my first try to do such work by computer. got thousands of ideas, but not yet the knowledge to permute it in digital ways. hope u like it

lim3z
01-30-2009, 03:22 PM
picture description:

why elements? the picture combines every element inside ... air, earth, water (and fire behind that missing puzzle links) ... the "tree" and its opponent the "frozen cloud" are including the letters FOG and ABEL ... both very early symbols from the bible who are meant for the beginning of our world ... the road leads appearantly nowhere (because we don't know where we are going to be in future times) ... the puzzle says, we first judge by outside, but there's always more behind ...
hope u understand what i meant, my english is bad i know ;)
enjoy ur day ...

lim3z
01-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Picture Description:

Why 'elements'?
I combined every element in this artwork. air, water, earth (and fire behind that missing puzzle links) ... the 'tree' (consists of the letters FOG) and its oppenent the frozen cloud (ABEL) are both very early symbols from the bible and should represent the beginning of all.
the road (a modern building) is apparently leading to nowhere ... this should implicate that we don't where we're going in future times ...
the missing puzzle links should say we first judge by the outside, but there's always something behind.

the letters are drawn by hand and afterwards edited in photoshop.
the background foto was shot by myself on lanzarote.

hope i wrote everything right, my english is not that good :)
enjoy your day ..

figueroa
01-31-2009, 01:03 AM
I really like this one and the use of "tagging" is well done. While not really Yerka it is very well done nonetheless

CGTalk Moderation
01-31-2009, 01:03 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.