PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Fortress 2003 Needs animator

UNF2003|Jason
06-27-2003, 06:41 PM
Ive posted a few times on here, anyway we have one Animator but require another so we can get this mod pushed even further forward, the animations are very straight forward for this mod.

As I said I have posted here a few times in the past and havent had much reply, anyway this mod has come along in leaps and bounds and its only 6 months into development, there are alot of people looking forward to playing this mod and that includes the team making it.

please look at our site and see for your self how great it is coming along

Unreal fortress 2003 (http://www.planetunreal.com/unf2003)

This mod is the one and only official version of team fortress for UT2003 so its a great oppertunity for someone to get there work out and noticed, and helping with this mod would not only make the team happy, but alot of people out there waiting for this mod.

You may ask why I need to advertise here why arent people flocking to join the mod for this posistion?. The reason for this is that it seems that there is a lack of skinners and animators in the Unreal community and alot of the ones about are ok but not brilliant, we dont want to make a half arsed effort, because we have to impress on the first release, its not a project were we say " this will do for now" it has to be done right. We are also setting our targets at the make something unreal contest and believe we have a viable product that could either win or get somewhere in this contest. Please note that the contest is not our driving force for making this mod.

before you ask to join please ask yourself these questions.

1. can you work with mature gamers and modders in a non confrontational manner. Yes this is a serious question , we will not put up with young teenagers with an attitude, we are here to do serious work.

Please note that alot of the team are in there late 20's some are younger, some are in there early 30's

2. Do you have the time to contribute/join this mod.

Thanks in advance for any replies, and sorry for the long post

UNF2003|Jason
06-28-2003, 02:52 PM
Here more examples of our work, if you are interested in Team fortress and can animate and have an interest in a Mod for UT2003 with a future, then please reply or email me at Jason.church@ntlworld.com

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.