PDA

View Full Version : FUTURE RELEASES - From an animation standpoint, which of these are you looking forw

bentllama
05-03-2002, 09:17 AM
FUTURE RELEASES - From an animation standpoint, which of these are you looking forward to?

SPIDER-MAN
STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES
SPIRIT: STALLION OF THE CIMARRON
SCOOBY DOO
LILO & STITCH
MINORITY REPORT
MEN IN BLACK 2
THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
STUART LITTLE 2
SIGNS
EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS
SHREK (Imax)
TREASURE PLANET
LORD OF THE RINGS: THE TWO TOWERS
HARRY POTTER & THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
THE INCREDIBLE MR. LIMPET
DAREDEVIL
X-MEN 2 ("X2")
GHOST RIDER
THE MATRIX RELOADED
THE HULK
TERMINATOR 3: RISE OF THE MACHINES
BATMAN: YEAR ONE
FANTASTIC FOUR
FINDING NEMO
TORTOISE VS. HARE
LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING
TUSKER
THE INCREDIBLES
STAR WARS: EPISODE III
CARS

clifford
05-03-2002, 02:12 PM
BLADE 2 is missing ... I'm waiting for it since it appears that
there's a lot of CG inside ...

chlywly
05-03-2002, 04:36 PM
Well T2 was ground breaking in its CG work last time :) So hopefuly they will be smart enough to bust up some new ground with T3 as well, although it is a different director, and there is some lame actress for a female Termniator, I heard...
And well it sounds like the whole movie will go to shit.

bentllama
05-03-2002, 09:39 PM
Sorry Clifford, but I was listing N. American releases in order of their tentative release dates. Blade 2 made its debut here over a month ago. It rokked, for what its worth. It was a fun movie.
The end fight was one of the best I have seen in a while. Over the top action without being too cheesy.

Originally posted by clifford
BLADE 2 is missing ... I'm waiting for it since it appears that
there's a lot of CG inside ... fun

lildragon
05-03-2002, 09:54 PM
my gawd what a list :D

I personaly can't wait for

SPIDER-MAN
LILO & STITCH
MEN IN BLACK 2
HULK
DAREDEVIL
XMEN2
FANTASTIC FOUR
HARRY POTTER
and of course LOTR :D

my gawd what a wicked lineup :D

cheers

AnimBot
05-19-2002, 11:23 PM
From an animation stand point the 2 I'm really interested in seeing are Stuart Little 2 and the Hulk. I think Stuart Little was wonderfully animated the first time around, very believable as a character. The Hulk I'm just curious as to how they are going to handle him. He's just this massive beast that has to have this incredible amount of weight to him. I can't wait to see how he turns out.

AnimBot
05-19-2002, 11:30 PM
Oh yea and aside from animation I can't wait to see how Batman turns out this time around!! With Aronofsky directing and considering how dark the subject matter will be I'm actually excited about a Batman movie again.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.