PDA

View Full Version : FPRIME v 3.234 Preview _ Worley cooking in the Kitchen

Julez4001
01-25-2009, 10:57 AM
Awesome and its not what you would've thought of considering the enhancements of the nodes but even better

http://www.worley.com/Media/videos/quicktips/flash/FPrimeHVdemo/FPrimeHVdemo.htm

cresshead
01-25-2009, 11:58 AM
worley keeps making magic 'work'!

depending where lightwave X goes...i may upgrade my fprime as well.

biliousfrog
01-25-2009, 02:01 PM
It's a great addition but unless it can make use of all the nodes, cameras and lights it will still be as redundant as it is now.

opera
01-25-2009, 05:13 PM
humm that's all .???

hope to see more stuffs !! I didn't upgrade because I think that Mr Worley can do better ...

Where is a RGB Alpha viewer ? a Color picker ? A stack to store rendered pic ? slider to compare pics ? zone render ? Data overley ? etc..
Many features could be added without waiting NT to update the LW core or SDK.
I am waiting fo real features ( ok ... it's support HyperV. maybe Sasquatch (Image filter).
But if it's named 3.2... don't expect too much IMHO of this update.

I am tired to see the same comparaison ( "look, Fprime is faster than LW .. " .... Please Mr Worley, if you have no time to code, pay someone to do it....
I am sure in the futur that someone will do a similar plugin with more features.

Maybe the next gen of Fprime is part of the LWX core ? who knows ?!!!

thanks for the infos :)

ranhell
01-25-2009, 06:43 PM
like the rest of the world we want more from our plugins and applications some developers

are faster than others....

Tama
01-25-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm surprised that this airplane scene continues to go unnoticed with its prop rotating the wrong direction...

xtrm3d
01-26-2009, 12:54 AM
I'm surprised that this airplane scene continues to go unnoticed with its prop rotating the wrong direction...
the very fun part .. is that i did it on purpose..as an insider jock to see how much people would catch it ..
now ..5 year later ... i am still laughing about it

erikals
01-26-2009, 02:20 AM
nice, i hope to see some numbers on LW vs FP though,
as far as rendertime goes,...

phamarus
01-26-2009, 04:16 PM
nice..he has taking the steps to include hypervoxels in the previewer now, now letīs see
if we can get the volumetric lights in there to..soon it might be a complete previewer that renders everything, except post.
Would be nice if it could be set to create preview animations ala viper directly and easy to acess from the fprime interface.

Would be nice if newtek could Throw in an ogo taiki style volumetric environment fully viewable with volumetric lights and fog and it will begin to compete with vue maybe, for environments and landscapes.

Michael

monovich
01-27-2009, 04:59 PM
any addition is welcome. adding HVs will probably do for my HV skills what the original FPrime release did for my surfacing skills.

Larry_g1s
01-27-2009, 06:47 PM
I saw it earlier, but it's interesting that it is no longer available. :curious:

TrueArt Support
01-28-2009, 02:57 AM
I saw it earlier, but it's interesting that it is no longer available. :curious:

Here you have replacement for that video.. ;)
http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94432

erikals
01-28-2009, 03:26 AM
hm, does it speed up rendertime?

Larry_g1s
01-28-2009, 05:56 AM
Here you have replacement for that video.. ;)
http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94432Interesting TA. Keeping going with it. Have you got an GI solved yet?

CGTalk Moderation
01-28-2009, 05:56 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.