PDA

View Full Version : Lose something in Singapore Hostel? Art work?

JeremyK
01-25-2009, 04:23 AM
Hello everyone,

I was cleaning out a suitcase I thought I had already gone through after arriving home from Singapore.

I found a portfolio / sketchbook type of thing with a lot of hand drawn comics, and another folder full of potential job opportunities and other items from the exhibition.

I served on the Student Volunteer Committee this year and on the last day of our bookings, the Fragrance Hotel manager contacted me and let me know a student had left these items in one of the rooms. I'm not sure if it was an SV or just another local staying in the hostel for the week, but if these items are yours please let me know.

I did find an ID card in the folder but I cannot read the name.

It belongs to a student of NUS - National University of Singapore.

It says "Graduate Registration Card", the name starts with "ZHA" and ends in "OPENG"

That is all I can tell from the card. If this is you, and you would like your items back, please contact me and I'm sure we can arrange something.

Sorry for taking so long, I must have forgotten about it when I arrived home nearly a month ago.

Thanks,
Jeremy Kenisky

freakbaba
01-25-2009, 06:45 PM
hey jeremy thanks for this, i shall put this on Facebook SV group as well, where many are a part of and i am sure we shall find soon who it belongs to.

JeremyK
01-25-2009, 09:58 PM
Great Ani! Good to see you my friend.

Let me say though, that I have gone through the SIS system and do not see this persons name, (the part that I can read, anyway) anywhere in the SIS. I believe it was a student from NUS but not an SV.

Hopefully this helps.

freakbaba
01-27-2009, 06:40 AM
hey jeremy, good to see you too here, back to our online ways till we meet again in future(new orleans hopefully ?)...

in all prolly it looks like some one(SV ?) from Singapore itself..since its a student from NUS...i guess may be some of his friend was in Fragrance and he had visited them..just thinking of various possibilities...

how you doing otherwise mate ? !

eonridr
02-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Jeremy, I think it was really kind of you to post this here. I believe the artist must be anxious that he had lost such an important part of his portfolio. As a singaporean myself, I believe i'll try my best to help as well.

I'll try my best to post it in other local forums, but guess thats as much as i can do. :)

Snowstorm
02-09-2009, 11:55 PM
send me a scan of the card via PM or something. I might not be able to get you in touch with the person, but I will be able to read it.

CGTalk Moderation
02-09-2009, 11:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.