PDA

View Full Version : Pflow box 1 and 3 for max 2009

irwit
01-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Im pretty sure the answer to this is no but is there a version or way to get pflow box 1 and 3 for 2008 working for 2009 ? Its doing my head in this yearly update, they are barely point release updates but yet you need whole new versions of your pluggins to work in them. Oh actually I take it back, I just spotted the viewcube in max 2009, now I finally know what way im facing and it doesnt rush straight to the next view that I want to see, it now takes much longer animating its way there. Progress ...

Everyone likes a rant :D

JohnnyRandom
01-24-2009, 04:36 PM
They needed to be recompiled for 2009 due to SDK fixes. You can get updates from Orbaz or your reseller, whichever you purchased from. Personally I recommend buying them from Orbaz, with Oleg you get some other little optimized goodies with his installers, and better support ;)

irwit
01-24-2009, 04:59 PM
cheers johnny, its a demo version Im after for 3, have to prove its worth at work before a purchase. Good news about box 1 as part of free update for 2009. Should get that at work and home soon :D

I might ask Oleg nicely if you can stick a 2009 demo version on the site.

CGTalk Moderation
01-24-2009, 04:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.