PDA

View Full Version : Cinematic Game Icons - Character - NRG420

NRG420
06-27-2003, 01:38 AM
Hello to everone in the animation world. This is my first challenge so I might be a little slow to post my progress.

I plan to make a game idea about local gangs taking over the city. I was inspired by Star Craft and Vice City. I call it Gang Warz. You will start out with a small group of thugs and eventually take over the city. There will be large groups of gang members and there will be gun upgrades. It all depends on what part of town you want to live in.

KolbyJukes
06-27-2003, 06:20 AM
Hey NRG,

I like the concept, sounds like a fun game, so what are you going to model? a character? a vehicle? or an environment? On that note you named your thread wrong, it should say what you're building, and you're name:)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some pics.

-Kol.

NRG420
07-02-2003, 01:38 AM
Well I posted a picture into the contest finally, but I don't know how to Change the name of my thread to say character and have my name. Thanks for the support Kwak. I'll see what I can do.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.