PDA

View Full Version : hurricane Polymar

Carlocki
05-03-2002, 04:42 AM
my first post......:bounce:
waht do u think about this?

http://digilander.iol.it/carlocki/Archivio%20Carlo/Hurrican%20Polymar%20copia.jpg

toma
05-03-2002, 05:56 AM
That's cool !

But it seems there's a proportion problem between the top and bottom part of the body. The bottom is way too little compared. It makes it like if it was a pupett in a way.
And the head is biiiiig too :)

ANyway i like the style ! SHow more ;)

toma.

Carlocki
05-03-2002, 06:07 AM
eheh this style is the italian style!!!!!:thumbsup:
thank u for every word.. good or a critique :beer:
for the body maybe u are right but i try to explain my idea
this is a sort of karate position Hurricane is curved with the bottom very back and the head near the viewer.
maybe a real error is the anotomical part between feet and knee (i don't know the english word fot this!:thumbsdow: ) maybe u are right i just tried to explain my point of view thanks for the time u spent
this site is very cool!!!!! my dream

zoe75
05-03-2002, 07:31 AM
:rolleyes:

It's not bad but the proportions are off like the other guy said, I personnaly don't like the design of the helmet the head is obviously too big and the mouth too feminine.
One important thing you should respect when you do an illustration is to draw the shape with no details inside and if the pose is dynamic then you got something and you shoud not have to explain an illustration, an illustration well done speaks for itself.
Sorry if I'm blunt but I'm honest.

Carlocki
05-03-2002, 07:39 AM
u are from Motreal i spent my Master Thesis Sholarship studying at the DOminion Centre in TOronto!!!
GReat

In Italy for a student of architecture is impossiple "to don't explain is work". We Work so with a great critique debate is typical of our Culture. (we have a lot of Phylosophycal School of Criticismo in my Town Torino) . But everyone has his method! Tah's good and right

tahnk for teh word nayway! :thumbsup:

Carlocki
05-03-2002, 06:11 PM
for the lips...are my lips....

mute_bear
05-03-2002, 06:49 PM
:bounce: hi im new here, nice drawing, i missed that Japanese animation...

Carlocki
05-03-2002, 06:55 PM
in italy it was very famous!! it was an 1974 Cartoon from Japan
check some sites u will find a lot of info abut Hurricane :cool:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.