PDA

View Full Version : opengl sprites

m.d.
06-26-2003, 11:35 PM
i know lightwave can display opengl sprites in layout, but i can't seem to get it to show any color but black. all my display options are turned on and i have particlestorm color checked as well as show particles, and i am using sprites:shrug:

Triple G
06-27-2003, 04:32 AM
Umm...this may be a dumb question, but are the images in color that you're using as sprites?

m.d.
06-27-2003, 04:53 AM
ya it's one of the fire presets, in a viper preview there's lots of color but in the cameras veiw in layout it's just black...i changed the color to a bright blue and no change. maybe it's my video card a ati 8500 128meg..... has some funny problems with lightwave...for instance texture shade veiw in modeller is useless, the poly's are transparent from most angles, i have to use wireframe shade.

devin
06-27-2003, 04:56 AM
not sure if this would cause the prob but have you checked your alpha channel settings both in the image editor and the HV panels?

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.