PDA

View Full Version : You have been targeted for termination

SharpWriter
01-20-2009, 11:59 PM
Heres my latest piece, trying to beef up the portfolio so hopefully I can get a job somewhere or somethin' haha. I would appreciate any input and critiques. I plan to have one of those hunter killer jet like things flying in the air also just havent gotten to that.

Thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/JasonHeuser/Terminatadedcopy.jpg

CybrGfx
01-21-2009, 02:29 AM
Wonky anatomy. Head's too small, overall body shape is pretty chunky.

~C

SharpWriter
01-21-2009, 03:07 AM
Thanks much. I do agree on the chunkiness of the body as Its still roughed in, as for the head its intentionally small as the bulk of his muscle and flesh is gone so its down to metal.

Thanks for the speedy reply also. :]

Smirtouille
01-23-2009, 09:41 AM
wow! That's a nice piece starting!
I very like the head and the compo, which is pretty strong.
I'm sure you've already noticed it but the lightning on the hand could be better, stronger, as it is for the head with the light from the back.

I would have seen a bigger shoulder for this character, or something more at the place he's beeing wounded. Maybe something more agressive, more details, I don't know. I feel like something is missing there. (lol, something that is not the piece that he've just lost)

I like this work pretty much. I'm waiting for the next. : )

[EDIT: had a look at your DA. this is pretty cool stuff, good job, man. keep up]

SharpWriter
01-24-2009, 03:08 AM
Updates thanks for all the input I have colored up the hand more though it need a final pass of darks and highlights.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/JasonHeuser/Terminatadedcopy-1.png

hopefully the more refined arm will help define the anatomy more.

Smirtouille
01-24-2009, 07:44 AM
It looks good. : )
The left hand has become right, the shoulder is very better like this. Nice.
Are you thinking about put the right hand visibly right there? It would look nice with the both hands open symmetrically. But the weapon would be floating weirdly, should be a part of it that would support behind the right leg, maybe.
Let'see what you're going to make of this.

CGTalk Moderation
01-24-2009, 07:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.