PDA

View Full Version : 67 Training Titles to Help Start your 2009

Digital-Tutors
01-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Hey everyone,

The team at Digital-Tutors is excited to announce that we released a record-breaking 67 training titles in 2008 – making for the largest number of titles we have ever released in one year and adding to our constantly growing library of over 150 products.

Whether you’re a modeler or animator, or a student or TD, we’ve developed solutions for tons of artists and we had the opportunity to closely collaborate with the developers and production companies to provide artists with tools overviews, production techniques, and practical workflows to help artists complete their projects faster and with better results.

Learn more about how we can help you accomplish your 2009 resolutions and reach your goals: http://www.digitaltutors.com/digital_tutors/featured_story.php?story=24&page=3

And, stay tuned as we release new training and new solutions in 2009.

DT

nessjp
01-19-2009, 06:41 PM
Can you give any insight if you will be doing any more modo tutorials soon????

Thanks

cnaeger
01-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Would also like to here about more modo and fx related titles.

Chad

Digital-Tutors
01-19-2009, 06:45 PM
nessjp...

we're hoping to in the coming months and have some topics that have been heavily requested, but nothing set in stone thus far. you can always contact us directly if you have any suggestions.

DT

Digital-Tutors
01-19-2009, 06:48 PM
hey chad...

we'll soon be releasing toxik/fusion training and have some free tutorials for both apps on our site now. there will be plans to do more houdini training and dig depper in production topics. if you have any specific topics/apps you want covered, drop us a line. thanks again.

DT

JCAddy
01-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Digital Tutors dvd's are fantastic. I own a few of them and plan on purchasing a few more of these new releases. I like the new 'look' of things.

thedd
01-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Completely agree! I think DT offers the best training dvd's available, anywhere. The dvd's are always well put together and easy to follow, and you can actually learn something useful from watching them, unlike some other "training" dvds out there, which are pretty much just a "look what I can do" sort of thing...

As far as suggestions go, I'd really like to see a title on Fumefx, or maybe something on using Fumefx with Realflow in 3dsmax.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2009, 07:41 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.