PDA

View Full Version : Need help with FUMEFX

AMM3D
01-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Guys i was working with fume fx ....stuck in the problem of using FUMEFX with PArticle floW...i have applied several methods but no results ..i have gone through all the topics but haven`t found anything ..pls. help ...the main problem is how to use FUMEFXBIRTH operator in pflow ....?

JohnnyRandom
01-19-2009, 09:15 PM
i have gone through all the topics but haven`t found anything ..pls. help ...the main problem is how to use FUMEFXBIRTH operator in pflow ....?

"* Never give uP ! *" I am going to give you a hard time for that:D

You didn't look in the right place: this thread is chock full of fuming goodness. the first post table of contents hasn't been updated in a while (Tom is a busy guy) but searching the thread you'll find an answer to almost anything Fume. ;)

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=183&t=488822

To answer your question: export velocities

It is in the help file too, under tips and tricks:)

AMM3D
01-20-2009, 07:03 PM
here is the setup i am already exporting channels ..but when i simulate nothing happens...:sad:

JohnnyRandom
01-20-2009, 07:27 PM
You are exporting velocity channel in your fume simulation (fume dialog>general>channels+velocity) and nothing happens?

That is odd, not sure then, but try turning off the cache operator in your pflow.

Post a stripped down scene?

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2009, 07:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.