06-26-2003, 06:25 AM
http://www.whiteday.org/board/data/0_3d/Last_AA.jpg

3dsmax

Orbitronio
06-26-2003, 06:34 AM
woooo thats one nice hunter :drool:

BiTMAP
06-26-2003, 07:01 AM
Yeah uhm, skin isn't reflective ;) and the blud smear on the arm is kinda low quality.

jassdog
06-26-2003, 01:15 PM
:) ...

skyeywei
06-26-2003, 01:22 PM
very nice work !:)

ctaborda
06-26-2003, 01:36 PM
it looks good except for the face, in my opinon the nose is way too big and very "not-sexy", like in need of a nose surgery,
thats my only crit about it.

Carlos

peanuckle
06-26-2003, 03:59 PM
HAHA i was thinking something like vampire 'hunter D' :) Its really good could you post a render of her front...I wanna see the....FACE Detail..;)

pea~

react
06-26-2003, 05:29 PM
looks great, really like the feel of the colours/lighting.

only crit i can see is her right leg it seems a little askew e.g:

in the 2nd pic the line of the kneecap and foot dont follow, im not sure if im right. Its just i tried standing like that; turning my foot out and keeping my knee straight... its painful :surprised

also in the last pic the knee/foot pose i mentioned above could be the reason her front foot looks a little weird.

no biggy though, i really like it!! well done.

jellyfish
06-26-2003, 06:35 PM
yes, very nice, ignore that "reflection" comment. I think what appears to be a reflection is actually cast shadows from the lights you have to the back left and back right of her. Perhaps fuzzing these shadows will help with that sharp-line appearance on the skin.

Very nice skin, btw. And I LIKE her nose that large. Not everyone has a tiny anime nose, and from my experience women with large noses are assertive and powerful, which a hunter would need to be (that's why I just can't believe some of the women people post here could be warriors, their features give the impression of submissiveness and quietude).

A front shot would be great, too. You are planning to animate her, I hope?

This would be a cool character in a future RPG game (one that can show thousands-of-poly characters and GI lighting, I mean).

jellyfish

jellyfish
06-26-2003, 06:38 PM
heh heh, oops, i forgot to scroll sideways. There's the front shot right there! Very nice. :)

jassdog
06-27-2003, 09:36 AM
not planning.... animated... :)

total light : 80

erilaz
06-27-2003, 01:44 PM
Quite a good model. You might want to work on the underarm/shoulder area. The armpit comes up too high, and squares off abruptly. It needs a form of tendon off there. Might this be a skinning fix?

Give us some more specs on your workflow. I'm interested to see how you put it together.:)

IDownupI
06-27-2003, 02:13 PM
Hmm i like it nice face and hair..

but is lookes like the "bra" are ust a texture.. it has no height :/

okey it lookes ust like a color on the chest :shrug:

well Everything else lookes great

The-3D-Data-Labs-Guy
06-27-2003, 06:04 PM
Keep it up the good work!:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.