PDA

View Full Version : 3DSmax: Character Rigging DVD Help, Cannot launch Skin Tools

Narfnarf
01-15-2009, 03:11 PM
Hi I bought character rigging DVD by Paul Hormis from this website and I'm really stuck on the chapter where he launches Skin tools. There's no explanation how you launch Skin tools. I've been on Hyperent.com for help until it got flooded with Viruses/Malware and I downloaded the latest TiM Scripts and Paul's U.I. Everything else works but Skin tools. Can anyone tell me which script specifically from the TiM Scripts folder launches Skin tools? Hyperent.com is out of action for the moment. Somebody else here must have bought this DVD. Or else could someone send me Paul's email address through Private message?

Thanks

bsteagal
01-18-2009, 01:28 PM
NarfNarf:

I have the DVD.. it launches from Hyperrigger. One of the things it tells you in the dvd is to add the scripts to your viewport quad menus (at least the ones you will use, took me a while to figure out how to do this ) I suggest you add at least the rename ui floater, the hyperrigger and collapse to origin...

hope this helps!

Bryan

Narfnarf
01-19-2009, 04:52 PM
NarfNarf:

I have the DVD.. it launches from Hyperrigger. One of the things it tells you in the dvd is to add the scripts to your viewport quad menus (at least the ones you will use, took me a while to figure out how to do this ) I suggest you add at least the rename ui floater, the hyperrigger and collapse to origin...

hope this helps!

Bryan

Thanks Bryan, I've tried that already. I even downloaded the Author's UI from his site as well as the latest scripts and tools, so it appears on my screen exactly the way it appears on his screen in the DVD. When I go to Hyper rigger in the Quad menu there's no 'Skin tools' there! I don't know whats going on. I really need to get Paul Hormis's email. Thanks for the reply though.

F

Narfnarf
01-20-2009, 01:54 AM
Actually I'll just post some images of my quads menu setups with Paul's UI and if u can tell me where the Skin tools are that would be great. As you see, I've posted up the Quads menu, Hyper rigging Quad, and Skin Quad. I just need to see the heading 'Skin tools' somewhere. Thanks in advance.

F

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2009, 01:54 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.