PDA

View Full Version : The lost threads

ru55e77
01-13-2009, 08:27 PM
There are only 11 threads here?

I posted my request read the rules before doing so... have been a member for a year and use the forum regularly - admittedly I read a lot of posts rather than boring everyone with repeats. So why was my post for a collaborative project that has industry interest removed?

Kirt
01-13-2009, 10:12 PM
There are only 11 threads here?

I posted my request read the rules before doing so... have been a member for a year and use the forum regularly - admittedly I read a lot of posts rather than boring everyone with repeats. So why was my post for a collaborative project that has industry interest removed?There is way more than 11 threads in this forum, but they are only displayed if there has been activitiy within the past month (by default). You can change your settings at the bottom of the forum to display older threads.

If you read the rules, then you'd already know the answer to your question.If your thread was closed, do not take it personally. I am not accusing you of fishing. However, since there is absolutely no way for me to determine if you are or are not here to fish I treat all suspect threads the same way. I'm auto closing threads if your under 20 posts and if there is no immediate response to your thread (demonstrating interest to your project). The solution to this problem is rather simple though ... become a part of the community before you ask others for assistance with your project.