PDA

View Full Version : Hamster Attacks on YouTube!

Robert Magee
01-13-2009, 08:45 PM
This video is a teaser for the 2009 Apprentice Challenge that is being launched at the end of the month. Enjoy!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3JA6t9uA72Q

Robert

PS - don't forget to click the "watch in high-quality" button in the lower right.

Capel
01-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Terrible acting but really great effects!

westiemad
01-15-2009, 10:56 AM
looks like it could be a fun challenge

robcat2075
01-15-2009, 09:27 PM
Terrible acting but really great effects!

Every time I hear someone say "freaking" in a movie or video it reminds me of the absurd, pretend swear-words my son-of-a-minister dad would use like "confound it!" and "tarnation!"

To his credit, he never sank so low as to use "dag nabit!"

Isn't "freaking" just something someone came up with to dub into the airline in-flight version of movies? How did that ever get into common usage?

Robert Magee
01-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Isn't "freaking" just something someone came up with to dub into the airline in-flight version of movies? How did that ever get into common usage?

If we had wanted to go R-rated with the words then we could have just left the graffiti unblurred on the fence in the sequence.

In defence of the "actors" they didn't join us as interns to become stars but really to do visual effects - they did a great job there.

For the contest we will be supplying to sequence with our words removed so that entrants can add their own drama to the sequence....

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2009, 10:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.