PDA

View Full Version : Layout dialogue boxes resetting in 7.5c

tsu3000
06-25-2003, 11:29 AM
Hi

I have noticed something very annoying with Layout. Whenever I change the max frame count and go to the camera properties all my settings are reset to 0. ie the width & height are 0, antialiasing is none etc. Also in the rendering options the first,last and frame step are all reset to 0. Is this a bug?

I am running 7.5c.

Thanks.

robinson
06-25-2003, 11:46 AM
Yeah same problem over here, was mentioned before on this forum, but no solution.
Cant be a graphic card issue, I got the same problem on two different systems.

First System

Amd Athlon 1800+
1 GB ram
geforce TI- 4400 with 128 MB Ram

Second System

Notebook with

Centrino 1.3 GHz
1 GB Ram
Ati Radion 9000 with 64 MB Ram

Looks like a Lightwave bug since version 7.5b, I donít think there is a solution, sorry !!!
:wavey:

leigh
06-25-2003, 01:22 PM
I also had this problem since upgrading to 7.5c... It went away the other night, but I'm sure it's still lurking somewhere.

Very annoying indeed :sad:

robinson
06-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Very annoying, and it always comes back for some reason ! :annoyed:

aurora
06-25-2003, 01:55 PM
Yeah, leigh started a thread "demon" somthing a couple of weeks ago. I have also ran into this problem on occasion. I have since noticed that I usually start seeing this after running Layout most of the day along with several other memory heavy app's. Once I shut everything down and reboot life is good again. Not sure if its a mem leak in Layout or caused by mem leaks in the other app's. Not to mention names but a rather popular graphics program (no not LW - no trashing please) has MAJOR mem leak problems. I often run it along with Layout and this is when I usually see this problem.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.