PDA

View Full Version : Albuquerque, New Mexico LightWave User Group Meeting

3danim8d
06-25-2003, 05:50 AM
ALWUG Members and all those interested,

I am sorry for the short notice, but we will be having a meeting this Wednesday (June 25th) at SI-CORP (same place as last time). We will be watching a short movie made with Lightwave, talk about the effects, do a Lightwave tutorial or two and talk about positions in our group to help plan future meetings. Please RSVP (yes or no) to me ASAP. More details on the website http://www.dramaticdigital.com/lwug/. This meeting is important and I hope to see you all there. Thanks.

zuzzabuzz
06-25-2003, 06:45 AM
I don't think I RSVP'd in the email, so here it is now. Wish I had my act together...i'd bring my mirror ball and camera (and my nonexistent notebook) and we could make HDRI's.

3danim8d
06-25-2003, 07:10 AM
zuzzabuzz,

No worries, we'll just hang out, watch some DVD chat about Cel Shading, we might be lucky and get a dynamics demo and just have a good time.

Oh and the meeting is at 7:00 pm.

Jeff

Shade01
06-25-2003, 08:28 AM
sounds like you guys will be talking about all the stuff I like to talk about, wish I could be there!

zuzzabuzz
06-25-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Shade01
sounds like you guys will be talking about all the stuff I like to talk about, wish I could be there!
And aside from cost of living, I wish I could be there! ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.