PDA

View Full Version : Big fat obcenity.. please don't lool at it if you are under 18 or are easily offende

tpe
05-02-2002, 05:40 PM
O.K I appologise for putting this on here in advance if it offends anyone, but i hope you can see it is supposed to be fun and maybe a little bit anti censorship in the spirit of the 50s cartoons (not that i could ever really justify it), also i am sorry for posting low poly work here, and will try and refrain in future.

The concept is by one of my work mates Villa Farris (who preferes to remain under his pseudanym, cant think why)

http://www.tnslblover.co.uk/users/tpe/willyscreen.jpg

If this is too much i wont be hurt if the thread gets deleted.

It is a low poly character of 1.4k tris and 2 x 256^2 textures, many of the polies are hideen and will be used for effects

A small test animation http://www.tnslblover.co.uk/users/tpe/DEATH1.avi" (375kb)
used to check the rigging (This will not be the final one...).

I am still looking for ideas for a taunt and idle animations.

I would like to a tex avery style animation, but i am not sure that goes well with the soft bodied theme, all sugestions and criticisms are welcome.

GlasS-
05-02-2002, 05:58 PM
Nice dick man :)

Korgath
05-02-2002, 06:05 PM
The pubes looks too crude...:bounce: Make em thinner.. Is this for quake 3?

rusky
05-02-2002, 06:11 PM
NO WORDS ...

wolfenstein825
05-02-2002, 06:26 PM
oh shit~~~~~~~~~dammit!!!!!!!!! why did you model this thing ~~~~too much adult level ~~~~~~~~sucker:bounce: :bounce:

Taoizm
05-02-2002, 07:23 PM
naughty, naughty. :D I fear to ask what his primary weapon will be.

Toeng.com
05-02-2002, 07:56 PM
For QUAKE??? ROFLMAO ...

visualboo
05-02-2002, 08:58 PM
TAOIZM: HAHAHA :)

Barracuda
05-02-2002, 11:04 PM
scary guy... :)

rusky
05-02-2002, 11:29 PM
Is It a self portrait ?
RUJPLASTR !!

telecaustic
05-03-2002, 06:20 AM
It reminds me of that pesky venereal disease I got in mexico.

rusky
05-03-2002, 07:57 PM
:D
LOL (mexico venereal disease!!!)
telecaustic you made me rolling on the floor !!

if10w
05-03-2002, 08:11 PM
:eek: i can't stop laughing after i saw the animation test :argh: :scream: :insane: :blush: :p

if10w :)

toce
05-04-2002, 03:01 AM
huhu...

xynaria
05-04-2002, 08:21 AM
But you don't explain what's killing him and with an imagination like mine.. that's just damned irresponsible :p

But I like it anyway and good to see someone deal with a subject that's arguably worth laughing about!...Looking forward to seeing the whole story!!!!!

I think making the face look like a cross between a dog, a cat, and a predator was almost a piece of sheer poetry.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

henry
05-04-2002, 03:40 PM
right on! what does he SHOOT??? :)

tpe
05-07-2002, 05:28 AM
Wow, replies and none of them flames, hehe made my monday :)

GlasS-, er thanks i think ;)

Korgath, you are right but they dont show up too well in game any thicker and yes you are right again (as Toeng.com says) i am afraid i have a real weakness for making Quake characters (before i used to do scientific rendering and quake changed a lot of that, bit backwards eh?)

wolfenstein825, i am not sure that anyone will host it either,

Taoizm, weapon replacements are possible, got any good designs?

Toeng.com, you got it.

visualboo :)

rusky good to see you got your voice back and er no its not a self portrait, but i will have to check what the wife says before i know for sure.

Barracuda, bit of a nightmare, wonder if the wife thinks the same?

telecaustic Ouch Ouuuuuuchhh.

if10w thankyou, if you think of any ideas i would love to hear them

toce thanks A+...

xynaria LOL, i hope the rest of the story does not dissapoint and i am determined to go through with the whole sorded thing. I wish the face design was my concept, the idea was mine and we just started scribling peni on bits of paper like we did at school one working lunch tiem and villa faris is so good at making characters from the unlikly that his were so much better than mine

henry do you know quake? he has a preference for one Big F*n Gun (the BFG :) )

FBMachine
05-07-2002, 05:40 AM
Those screenshots don't do the animation test any justice, you gotta see it bounce to understand the full hilarity of this. I can't believe a dick bouncing on the ground had me laughing so hard! :applause:
Dan

Jacko Cohen
05-07-2002, 08:15 PM
5 stars and 2 bouncing balls from me:

:bounce: :bounce:

ps. how about you make his balls like his legs are in a sack.

errorinprogress
05-09-2002, 02:47 AM
its a PENIS!!!!!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.