PDA

View Full Version : Spitfire Mk VIII

evan
01-13-2002, 07:42 AM
Hi there! Thought I'd post a render of my Spitfire. Actually in the process of redoing all of the maps but thought I'd share it with you all. Comments and suggestions most welcome.

Cheers

http://www.netspace.net.au/~evan/2002/Spitfire_rad_01.jpg

Error323
01-13-2002, 08:02 AM
It's beatifull man!!!!! Nothing to comment here :)

ACFred
01-13-2002, 06:26 PM
If you're intending this to be in a historical animation, you'll have to dirty this up a ton -- although I realize you're reworking the textures.

As far as the modeling goes, it's super detail. The only thing that looks suspect might be the tapering of the horizontal (elevator) part of the tail. I think it's a bit fatter in the front, but the models I'm used to seeing may be different.

I've always loved the Spitfire. Nice job!

Good luck on the texturing!

Alec

Minerva
01-13-2002, 06:44 PM
ahhh another beautiful airplane! wireframe! wireframe! wireframe! Also, post more pics from diff angles...more high-res too! excellent modeling and texturing :D

~Min

arai
01-14-2002, 05:43 AM
sweet, looks great so far, now get some spec maps on that puppy. I'd say thats the only thing that stands out right now. The highlights are too uniform. Great modeling, maybe get a little more weathering on some of the parts. The leading edge could use a little beating up. Repost when you get those maps redone.

-arai-

LordIron2k
01-14-2002, 07:04 AM
ur image rulz

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.