PDA

View Full Version : Animation: Food Oil Vegetables

FlavioMac
06-24-2003, 11:08 PM
Hi,

Here you can see our last animation project for a food soy oil (is this right? sorry my bad english) comercial called ABC:
www.seagullsfly.art.br/videos/abc.mpg

here you can see a litle making-of:
www.seagullsfly.art.br/videos/abcmaking.wmv

critics are very welcome!

If you have time take a look in our website:
www.seagullsfly.art.br

Thanks a lot
FlavioMac

Jimstein
06-25-2003, 03:56 PM
Type slash / instead of backslash \

the carrots are realy qute, but the tomatos look scary. The light and shaders are realy great.

uncon
06-25-2003, 04:40 PM
that's kinda freaky. I really like the mouth movements though, they seem to have some personality.

very nice lighting and textureing.

fluxxx
06-25-2003, 05:39 PM
lighting & texture is cool~~

Nedim_S
06-25-2003, 10:53 PM
Excellent! :beer:

reptor2
06-26-2003, 12:23 AM
:DFlavio mando muito bem na animação ae gostei pra caraio o estilo eh ótimo essa musica ae eh estayle demais animação bem expressiva vamos dizer destaque pras ervilhas
mando bem :)
pros gringo que não entendem he he
Brazil is my life
:wavey:

Antropus
06-26-2003, 02:11 AM
AWESOME WORK :buttrock:

Flavio, acho que vc não me conhece, mas conheço seu trabalho e acho você um grande exemplo da qualidade que a CG brasileira pode oferecer. É claro que uma ótima equipe faz sempre a diferença. Fico feliz de ver cada vez mais brasileiros com trabalhos de tanta qualidade se destacando em grandes sites como este.

Parabéns a você e a todo a sua equipe.

ps.: a animação/visual ficaram DUCA! :thumbsup:
Grande abraço

ribok7
06-26-2003, 02:15 AM
very nice work :beer: the dof might be a little too strong imo

skabadabadu
06-26-2003, 02:45 AM
nice:buttrock:

John Lee
06-26-2003, 07:26 AM
How cute hehehe!

Pinionist
06-26-2003, 09:14 AM
This is really nice work. I liked. The one thing I didn't liked, is those three guys and the end of ad. Well, during the whole ad you're characters are only lipssynced, which is some kind of challenge in animation. But in the end there is 3 guys coming from nowhere. But i might be wrong maybe they are requested by cliend or something.
I agree with lightening and texturing. :thumbsup:

gagn
06-26-2003, 09:15 AM
Great shaders & lighting!

Very nice emotion throughout with suitable music!
I think you could have defined the characters' faces a little more, the paprika looked a bit rough, for instance.

Great work overall.

gabriel

bigbad
06-26-2003, 09:49 AM
WELL THAT commercial made me smile.

No crit here.

But I´m not going to eat vegetable after this. They are singing and dancing. How could I eat them. :cry:

Great work. :thumbsup:

bigbad
06-26-2003, 10:00 AM
btw I saw yours abc making of movie and I just wanted to say YOU ARE ALL NUTS. :scream:

But it was fun to watch.
:applause:

JoBbE
06-26-2003, 10:41 AM
what a wonderful spot! :thumbsup:
great lighting/rendering/anim

SpaceTik
06-26-2003, 12:02 PM
very clean, awsom work. only crit would be the lip sync is a tad off in some places but overall great job..

ray1983
06-26-2003, 12:41 PM
WOW, thats amazing, RESECT!

BTW: Your site looks very cool!

Rotamus
06-26-2003, 01:46 PM
ahha i loved the peas in the pod that was cute:buttrock:

Ac0rN
06-26-2003, 02:07 PM
Some really good shaders !:thumbsup:

fmahalem
06-26-2003, 02:59 PM
putz, muito bom, achei ducaralho os vegetais cantando.
mto engraçado a ervilha caindo! hahahaha!

é um orgulho saber que tem cg de qualidade no brasil

parabéns! :buttrock:

just loved it =)

marciowski
06-26-2003, 03:01 PM
Jobi Gudi...

greiti uorki. cãogratulations!
Didi you draw the 3 views of the viewporti animation of the models ¿

I'll kill U nexti tuesday bacause of that. With my rocket louncher.

Your Hippie!!! Cut this hair!!!

Parabens e espero que teu site aguente os downloads. Com esse banner aí, vai ser dificil.

"Seu Buscóvick"

kumodot
06-26-2003, 04:26 PM
Cooooooool Work Flavio and SeagullsFly Team ! :) Greetings for you all guys. :)

MY english is terrible too, Flavio, you know that. :) So, i will talk a bit in portuguese too. :)

Cara, parabéns. Vim aqui só pra reforçar o coro, que o trabalho está realmente muito bom. :)

Back to my bad english...

The impressive about this work is the direction of photography of the comercial. The collors, the angles, and the shaders makes this piece came alive. :)

Hey Flavio...You forgot yo mention that you are using our New and exclusive renderer plugin : MegashaderationBrazillianLastGatheringTurboRender 2.07... heheheh

In other words...The 3DSMax default good and old scanline render. :)

Keep the Good Work my friend ! :) SeagullsFly Rocks. :)

gibias
06-26-2003, 05:02 PM
Parabéns Flavio. Já assisti umas dez vezes e ainda não parei de rir. :D

Vocês da Seagullsfly são ótimos !:applause: :applause:

DeathBrain
06-26-2003, 06:09 PM
Really amazing mpeg quality codec...:applause:

Pentagramma
06-26-2003, 06:47 PM
Parabéns pelo excelente trabalho - tudo 10, e o render está show de bola... :applause:

(translation for those non-portuguese speaking: Congratulations for the excellent work - everything was great, and the render is beautiful...:applause: )

alyssonb
06-26-2003, 07:27 PM
Excellent Work!... good illumination!! nice rendering!!
assim como todos os outros Brazucas!.. facahram!. muito legal mesmo!!.. Brasil como sempre surpreendendo os gringos! demoramos um pouco mas chegamos! e falta pouco para chegar ao topo ! rs!
:beer: :buttrock:

allseeingi
06-26-2003, 11:14 PM
I personally thought the character animation was really very good. I liked the way each vegetable type has it's own animation style and I thought that style suited that vegetable as well. It all adds to the really cute feel of the whole animation. I'm just going to reiterate the really good work done on the texturing and lighting, really nice.

In two words - utterly enjoyable!

Thanks for sharing it with us.

- allseeingi

Rhino169
06-27-2003, 02:18 AM
Great inspirational work! :bowdown:

Everything looks great and in-sync with the sound track.

digones
06-27-2003, 02:29 AM
Boa Flávio!

AWESOME! :thumbsup:

PS: Agora só falta aparecer de novo pra agradecer os elogios, né? hehehe Abraço!

best regards,

valu
06-27-2003, 06:27 AM
Grande Flavio,
mais uma vêz um filme de mestre , e muito bem editado o Making Of .

Os personagens ficaram bem carismáticos , a animação com um ótimo timming e as texturas muito bem definidas .

Parabéns !!!!!

My last Thread:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43140&perpage=15&highlight=valu&pagenumber=3

Silvexil
06-27-2003, 09:22 AM
Real nice Texturing and Lighting :applause:

and i really liked the making of the comercial spot!!!!

Frank Dodd
06-27-2003, 12:54 PM
Very nicely done, simple, funny and very effective!

Solomon_Tsai
06-27-2003, 01:09 PM
Gorgeous!
:buttrock: That is superb

luima
06-27-2003, 03:54 PM
really cool!!

JBoskma
06-27-2003, 07:27 PM
hehe very nice. Great one. Only thing buggered me was the yellow paprika (or whats it called) who's mouth sync wasn't really clear, oh well. Awesome nontheless:thumbsup:

AirbORn
06-28-2003, 01:47 AM
An excellent commercial well done :applause:

lildragon
06-28-2003, 12:06 PM
Great work, I really dug the rendering, the animation was first class :thumbsup: and the making of was quite entertaining ;) I even plugged you on 3DFestival.com a few days back and now you're receiving this

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Inspiring work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame (http://gallery.cgtalk.com) - which you are now placed

http://www.cgtalk.com/plug_award/cgtalk_award_june03_2.jpg

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

dg
06-28-2003, 05:25 PM
Sem comentarios!

Simplesmente maravilhosa!
Otimo trabalho...:beer:

Ate mais!:cool:

Mataleone
07-01-2003, 02:13 AM
Mandou muito bem!
Parabens!

FlavioMac
07-02-2003, 09:26 PM
Hi guys!

Sorry for this long delay. :-\

We would like to thank you all for your comments.
It's aways nice to hear constructive critics and to have a feedback from the professionals of the CGI community.
We are flattered for receiving the CGtalk choice award !! Thanks a LOT guys!!

Thanks again!
FlavioMac and all the SeagullsFly team!
www.seagullsfly.art.br

Rhino169
07-07-2003, 02:37 PM
Love your website also...a must see!cool!:beer:

I like the way you display your office and employees...very cool!:beer:

Larry_g1s
07-07-2003, 07:10 PM
Sweet job! Very top notch. I thought everything looked great and the veggies had character. The thing that stood out the most was the surfacing, it looked dead on for each veg. :thumbsup:

(also, who sings that song that plays through out the making of vid (the one that starts out "Sunday Morning I'm waking up, ...) ? It's very cool, and has a great melody. :thumbsup: I'd love to find out. Thanks and keep up the great work. )

<><

JRBRAZ
07-07-2003, 07:31 PM
VERY GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause:

Muito legal mesmo, agora com o selo do CGTALK então .... a animação, e o óleo, irão ficar mais famosos ainda ... e seu servidor vai sofrer mais ainda ... pelo menos vc pode pedir para o Cliente uma ajudinha, já que o produto dele agora tem fama internacional ... hehehe

PauloSampaio
07-07-2003, 07:44 PM
Ae Flaviomac..

legal cara acho que os gringos nÃo gostam muito que escrevemos em português hehehe

Muito legal cara...

great work, for to work in seagulls fly have that be good very good..

congratulations...

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.