PDA

View Full Version : backburner unc problem

spinpatrol
06-24-2003, 06:14 PM
I have a scene and when i push it to backburner to network render it is unable to find the footage. I have imported all the footage using unc network paths and when I open the scene file ,which is sitting in the serverjob directory for backburner, the footage paths are all correct it is just when backburner server tries to render the scene it is looking for the footage in all the wrong places. The paths it is using to find the footage are not that far off but they are like a directory or 2 out, like it will be looking in the root of a directory when it should be looking in a subdirectory within that root folder. This doesnt happen with all my scenes on a specific one, I tried importing the scene into a new project but that didnt help, is there something I can do because the scene takes long to render on one machine and final output is gonna be HD. thanks for your help

spinpatrol
06-27-2003, 10:03 AM
hey there i feel like a real tit, i had my public folders set, duh, it is always those small things u overlook isnt it

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.