PDA

View Full Version : WSMChallenges - Discussion of future challenges

ZaneV
01-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Thank you to those who have participated in the very first Weekly Speed Modeling Challenge, it has made my time doing this worth while and hopefully it has been enjoyable for you.

I understand that I didn't start this challenge at the best time as my management of it was a little sloppy due to new years and christmas being around those two weeks. That also perhaps had something to do with the lack in people who put in a vote of interest yet failed to participate. Anyway we can only move forward and see how things progress.

Now there is an issue for the next 3 weeks. I will be moving to a new city at the end of this week and won't be able to get back on these forums for about 3 weeks or at least not enough to be useful in managing these challenges. So I am holding up this position to anyone who would like to take responsibility or otherwise WSMChallenges will be postponed for 3 weeks.

I am sorry for this inconvenience as it was going to be not as a big of problem as I thought it would be.

CGTalk Moderation
01-05-2009, 09:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.