PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun

Jonathan
06-23-2003, 11:33 PM
Sometimes ya gotta just break free and get away from the grind so over the past few hours I decided to remember what it was like to animate without woe or money issues, to simply sit down and get down to what you love to do. I gotta admitt, it was quite refreshing as well as nostalgic. I remember the very 1st character I ever rigged an animated. It looked like crap but I was quite happy with it.

Anyways, time is up and it's right back into the grind. Since nothing is becoming of it, might as well share it.

The Quicktime MOV 1.6 megs MPEG4 (http://www.btinternet.com/~jonathan.west3/images/shorts/Billy.mov)

HowardM
06-23-2003, 11:34 PM
hahah cool!

anieves
06-24-2003, 02:51 PM
he, he he funny!

Captain
06-24-2003, 04:02 PM
Ive only been animating for about a year now, Im still a kid, yet I still kinda know what you mean about breaking away for a while. I try to set projects for myself, but sometimes in between them, i need a day or so just to have fun and experiment, and those are sometimes my favorite days.

-Captain

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.