PDA

View Full Version : Environment: Back Alley

otacon
06-23-2003, 11:31 PM
Heres a scene ive been working on, and I just wanted to see what you guys thought of it.:D
http://www.redrival.com/otacon/alley4.jpg

magic6435
06-24-2003, 12:54 AM
bag in the barral looks no quite right but the other one is kick ass

emtilt
06-24-2003, 01:59 AM
The brick wall texture needs some work; you can see its seams.

Dustin_Senos
06-24-2003, 03:51 AM
Looks good man. I think the proportions are off. Thoes are really small garbage cans compaired to the fire extengisers (how the heck do u spell that??) And the cones are also quite small. I like the angle u have choosen and the amount od DOF, not over kill, but just enough. I think if u maybe put some puddles on the ground reflecting the sky or something if would add some more depth to the picture.

Good overall shot.

otacon
06-24-2003, 04:20 AM
Thanks for the suggestions!:thumbsup: I didnt really like the bag that is in the barrel as much as the other one either...but it would look kind of silly to have a trash bag next to the can and not inside the can. I know what you mean about the brick textures repeating, but ive been too busy working on other stuff to fix it.:shrug: I think you're right about the proportions too, but after staring at this scene for as long as i have your perception gets all weird:surprised . Good idea about the puddles too...i might try that. Thanks again!

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.