06-24-2003, 01:58 AM
I don't wont to be harsh or anything, but I didn't really like it.
Things I believe need improving.
- Music, was too dark/theatrical, need something more uplifting.
- Mood, in general the movie was very dark.
- Animations! Perhaps you are planning on only making still models?
- Speaking of models, they got too much screen time, that is, focusing on a model for too long, a great example was the dodge, first, showing 'work in progress' isn't really a good idea, secondly, the it spun too fast and for too long (started making me dizzy), and overall spent too much time on it.
- Consistency, you showed the number of polys on one model but not the rest.
One thing I did like was the wireframe alongside the model, however, the wireframe looked sorta dodgy.
I'm sure my opinion is very different to other, please dont take it too hard, there is always room for improvement!
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.