PDA

View Full Version : Pooped In The Refrigerator!!!(w.i.p)

ajfrank
01-04-2009, 03:50 AM
This is my second lip sync act I'm working on. I plan on using this to put in my first demo reel. It's still in block-out form but I believe enough is here to start having it critiqued. Any advice or critiques would highly be appreciated.

http://www.mytoons.com/animation/play/26265

PentamiterBeast
01-04-2009, 10:44 AM
nice.... funny... and so far, even only in block, lookin pretty slick

Sweetbix
01-06-2009, 08:26 AM
Hah yeah, looking nice so far. Looking forward to seeing the finishing clip.

C4th
01-06-2009, 10:15 PM
hehe nice, love the expression in the poses, cant wait to see it finished

efrota
01-07-2009, 12:15 PM
hey man, nice job

I like the idea is very good. I have one advice for you I know that you probably will change that but look with careful about symmetry. Some pouses in your scene are symmetrical. Another thing is try to put your animation in quicktime format. Because is more easy to see the details in quicktime format.

ajfrank
01-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the comments everybody. Good call on the symmetrical poses. I actually didn't catch that. I'm going to upload a quicktime version for my next update. I wasnt aware of the attached files option under the additional options

Theodocious
01-07-2009, 06:00 PM
god I love anchorman

ajfrank
01-11-2009, 06:20 AM
Here's an update of the animation. I haven't had much time to work on it but i did managed to get a some work done to it. I'm trying to get the acting animation good before working with the face. I thought the attachment allowed me to upload movies but i just found out it's only for pics. I would like to upload a quicktime version so it can be easier to view but i still dont know how to upload a quicktime onto forums:sad: ...

http://www.mytoons.com/animation/play/26667

CGTalk Moderation
01-11-2009, 06:20 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.