PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the mac g5 Keynote? re:luxology

MC T-Roc
06-23-2003, 07:52 PM
A quote from the keynote coverage....luxology is mentioned. Didn't get to see it though....anyone get a glance?

Phil Schiller shows bakeoff, showing that G5 is 2.1x faster. It takes 15 minutes to transition code to G5 (just recompiling). The G5 wins in 3D rendering, Mathematica 5 (both matrix and integer calculations--over twice as fast). Mathematica: "The competition isn't PCs anymore. It's high-end Unix workstations, and the G5 is faster than them too." Schiller demos Emagic audio software where 1000 simultaneous voices can be played with 24-bit (high) quality stereo. Then shows 100 EQs, 8 bands each (with stereo) == 1600 bands. The G5 handles it with only 25% usage. Summary: Photoshop is 2.1x faster, Luxology is 2.3x faster, Mathematica is 2.3x faster, and Emagic (no calculation ;)

Psyhke
06-23-2003, 08:17 PM
Hehee... I caught that too, and was gonna post it. You beat me to it.

That is quite odd to me. To be mentioned as a program for speed comparison purposes at such a high profile thing as Apple unveiling the G5. Wha?

:shrug:

ribbez
06-23-2003, 08:21 PM
hi,

check out
http://www.apple.com/powermac/video/
you'll see brad peebler saying how great the new macs are, and you get to see some 'luxology' interface screenshots too :-)

tOd
06-23-2003, 09:08 PM
The G5s look pretty sweet. Im waiting to see if the software catches up. As for te Luxology thing. Not sure that looked like a full blown 3D app. Who knows what it is. :shrug:

Shade01
06-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Well, that interface isn't anything I've seen before. Which means...

milqman
06-23-2003, 09:14 PM
i didnt get a good look at the interface but it reminded me of lightwave's.

peebler's voice sounds... different than it did in the Get In To Seven DVD. :shrug:

Cman
06-23-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by tOd
... As for te Luxology thing. Not sure that looked like a full blown 3D app. Who knows what it is. :shrug:

Yeah - very strange looking.:curious:

PeterK
06-23-2003, 09:19 PM
Luxologys site is updated too!

Now you can register for a newsletter.. As far as I can tell from the Q&A, what luxology been up to is something that resembles Messiah. Import lw objects, use bhv mocap, yada yada.. Yet another plug-in power house for lw? :p

RobertoOrtiz
06-23-2003, 09:25 PM
Kaydara anybody?

If that is the case, Kaydara has set up the bar quite high.

-R

takkun
06-23-2003, 09:33 PM
Here's an interesting tidbit from the faq-

Is Luxology going to compete with my current 3D program?

At Luxology our motto is “Play well with others.” The product that we will announce at SIGGRAPH is intended to augment your current animation pipeline. We do not consider ourselves a competitor to complete 3D pipeline products. That's good to hear.:) Kaydara anybody?

If that is the case, Kaydara has set up the bar quite high. Very true, now what if it took all the cool stuff from Messiah and mixed in the goodness from Motion Builder. hmmm.

mbaldwin
06-23-2003, 09:43 PM
saw the live broadcast at the apple store in soho, NY.

there was a palpable sweaty geeky excitement in the packed auditorium(hundreds of people).

what Brad was demo-ing looked to be centered around character animation. he was showing mocap data and the realtime playback on the mac and windows/dell(i think the mocap was from Kadara--?). The mac was ultra swoove compared to the pc box. One wouldn't expect otherwise in a demo like this.

I've ordered my machine and can tell you first-hand performance when it ships in August. I'm reall looking forward to luxology's product.

Now if I can only wash off this desperate geeky vibe. reminds me of why i don't frequent comic book stores anymore. i have issues, i know.

Mattoo
06-23-2003, 10:00 PM
I'm feeling a deep sense of "unimpressed"...... sorry for this completely pointless response.

I really don't fancy shelling out another small fortune for what should already be appart of the package I've already invested in (and I mean Maya aswell as LW here). Especially since Kaydara have well and trully nabbed the market they seem to be aiming for.

But I guess this is how it's gonna be now. They lower the price of the "main" package - but you have to pay crap loads more to get the decent functionality. Might aswell buy XSI and get it out of the way with all in one, credit card busting, swoop.

Errr... once again, apologies, been a bad week. This is not a particular whine against Luxology, just generally about how the industry is going. It's getting really hard to keep up with all these plugins that are foisting themselves off as necessary tools :(

It used to be so much easier to be a jack-of-all-trades. It used to be - I'm a Soft guy, I'm a PowerAnimator guy..... now it's - I'm a Maya guy with Motion Builder for animation and a bit of Lightwave for the modelling.... *sigh*

RobertoOrtiz
06-23-2003, 10:10 PM
Amen Mattoo!

-R

MC T-Roc
06-23-2003, 10:13 PM
I wouldn't jump the gun just yet about where this product will fit...I also don't want another "plug in"....maybe this is a LW layout replacement of sorts.....Im just thinking of the lux team resume...

LW modeller rocks, Layout needs love. cue lux.

Cman
06-23-2003, 10:13 PM
Well, mocap ran realtime playback on the G5 but NOT on a decent Dell? - that sounds more like software issues to me...

RobertoOrtiz
06-23-2003, 10:22 PM
An add on for character animation.
Thats it??
Why all the BS?
Why all the grief?

Sweet lord, do we need an Exorcist to get rid of this crap.

It sounds like the core programmer of LW keep the character animation tools subpar ON PURPOUSE to make some money outside Newtek.

Let me get this straight, functionality that should have been there from day one, is being sold to us by a third party that represents them?

Please, this is really lame.

-R

lwbob
06-23-2003, 10:33 PM
Glad to see you spreading the sunshine on the new and improved LW forum there Roberto.

I'm sure they kept the character tools subpar. I'm also pretty sure that 7.5b and 7.5c are crap because someone, now at another company , is still making them that way. Maybe the guys at abobe stuck in a few bugs in the latest LW patch too.

Mattoo
06-23-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by lwbob
Glad to see you spreading the sunshine on the new and improved LW forum there Roberto.

I'm sure they kept the character tools subpar. I'm also pretty sure that 7.5b and 7.5c are crap because someone, now at another company , is still making them that way. Maybe the guys at abobe stuck in a few bugs in the latest LW patch too.

Yeah, that is the sorta thing those Adobe types would do...... man I hate those guys. One day when I meet up with one of those people I'll show him where to stick his new multi-threaded guassian blur filter for screwing up my lightwave patch!

You can't trust 'em I tells ya!

:p

yog
06-23-2003, 10:55 PM
I think it makes perfect sence for Luxology to go this way.
If Newtek wont give tallented programers full time contracts, what are these programers meant to do ? Sit on their butts and wait for the next time Newtek may or may not call ?

I'd much rather Newtek had a larger full time core of programers to keep consistancy between releases. Steamer was dropped because that programmer got hired in then let go, Motion Designer is going the same way, what will the Particle FX engine be like now that the temporary licence that Newtek purchased from an indipendant programer has expired ?

In the same way that Newtek probably can't do this financially, these independant programers that were once hired by Newtek (for varying lengths of time), can't afford to stop producing software.

Heck, perhaps Newtek can buy a temporary "lite" licence of this program for the next release.

I think the worst hit will be the Project Messiah guys. They still aren't close to shipping the full version two years after it's release date. Because of serious compatability problems with other software the majority of it's users (beta testers) are Lightwave users. And now they'll be going up against some of todays biggest names in Lightwave programming.

lwbob
06-23-2003, 10:56 PM
Shows how much they tell you. It was the ocean displacement too.

Zithen
06-23-2003, 11:15 PM
Chuck said Allen and Stuart's contracts are still in place. So they must have been working on two things at once???

What I wonder is how much attention did LW8 really get for development if Allen and Stuart have also been developing the Lux software? How big of an upgrade will LW8 be?
And if Newtek is still hiring programmers, then how will they play a part in LW8? Does this mean we'll have to wait another year or two for the nice big upgrade, as in architectual overhaul? LW's API and the whole sad Modeler/Layout interoperability will need something like that.

I don't see how Allen and Stuart could have given two programs their full attention. Hm...I must say I will be very, very surprised if LW8 is a architectual change.

Julez4001
06-23-2003, 11:56 PM
Messiah probably won't be hurt from the "Animation" side of things and it will only be a new competitor in the 3D market. So everyone gets affected.

Thats if Luxology is ONLY a new animation tool, if its including a New renderer then yeah, PMG might get hurt.

Studio, which is the Render & Develop modules are incomplete ones. Lyle has hinted that the next rev for Studio will be out around Siggraph.

Animate been out for a year now and complete.

I posted this last week on the board,

> I was wondering that since a lot of ppl do not like switching between
> apps, would a oniion skin or ghost overlay be able to increase the
> sense of one app, while not all of the messiah control could be seen
> within LW opengl, markers of Ik and control could be used to
> manipulate the characters using the messiah engine but seen/ctl within LW.
>

Interesting idea. It would be more practical to have some sort of messiah
"controllers". I'll add it to the List for exploration.

-lyle (of PMG)

E_Moelzer
06-24-2003, 12:45 AM
Zithen, you will have to wait at least another 1.5 years for a complete rewrite (more likely 2 years). LW 8.0 wont be a complete rewrite, and I have been saying this for how long now over and over again?
There is NO way any company in the world can do a complete rewrite and core- overhoul of a SW like LW in one year, period.
Even simple games need 3 years and more at the moment.
CU
Elmar

pixelmonk
06-24-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by E_Moelzer
Zithen, you will have to wait at least another 1.5 years for a complete rewrite (more likely 2 years). LW 8.0 wont be a complete rewrite, and I have been saying this for how long now over and over again?
There is NO way any company in the world can do a complete rewrite and core- overhoul of a SW like LW in one year, period.
Even simple games need 3 years and more at the moment.
CU
Elmar

Common sense, Elmar. Think. Maya AND XSI... oh AND 3DSMax were in development at the same time their older programs were continuing with support and patches. It makes sense to do parallel development to fix problems with the current product while doing a complete rewrite. Others have done it, so don't assume Newtek isn't.

CTRL+X
06-24-2003, 03:26 AM
Was it not stated some where that there was two dev teams,, one that handled the b and c patches while another took part in the LWX dev??

lwbob
06-24-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by CTRL+X
Was it not stated some where that there was two dev teams,, one that handled the b and c patches while another took part in the LWX dev??

No-- that again was something that this forum speculated on.

E_Moelzer
06-24-2003, 03:43 AM
Yupp LWbob is right, that was a rumor...
And if I remember correctly, there havent been too many updates for SI, PowerAnimator, or 3ds- dos in the time when their newer versions were in development. NT for sure cant afford ahving two dev- teams at a time working on LW (well maybe if they raised the pricing for LW so it is two times the current price).

CU
Elmar

anieves
06-24-2003, 03:48 AM
I think it is a stand alone app. The application was launched from the OSX dock right next to PRMAN! just time will tell, around a month to be more precise.

Sil3
06-24-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Julez4001
Animate been out for a year now and complete.

I dont think that is true. If it is, why only one Undo that doesn´t work in all operations (ala LW)?

Where´s the "more simple" Weight´s? Yeah i know that some user´s get fully along with Messiah´s Weight´s implementation, i never did.

Where´s the connections to C4D?

Being production ready (as it is) doesn´t mean is complete, it only be "complete" when they finished everything in Studio.

Messiah is an amazing piece of software, but the delays..............

SplineGod
06-24-2003, 05:09 AM
Did I take a crazy pill or what? I went over to Luxs FAQ page and Ive never seen so many words that dont say anything at all.
Id appreciate anyone giving me a translation of all that in some way that means something.....
I just dont have that warm fuzzy feeling when I think of Yet another 3D Company with Yet Another 3D Product. Look how long the PMG boys have been around and they are dying on the vine. They have advanced technology but just cant seem to get it out on time. In the meantime you have Motion Builder and a slew of other apps that are better and cheaper and plug into LW better then Messiah. Look at the Animanium demo and somehow Im just not confident that Lux can, create, manage, market, advertise another 3D app that is just SO good that I wont buy Motion Builder for $100 bucks and go with their technology demo.
Its a HUGE uphill battle in a small market. Outside of the LW market NOBODY knows who Luxology is or whether they make presets or are a branch of scientology. My guess is that theyre going to just muddy up the waters even more which is too bad. I see people going for Maya before they go for an untested, untried product from a very iffy company.
God bless em and their smoke generator.
My money is still on Newtek and Lightwave. :)

dark_lotus
06-24-2003, 05:30 AM
Outside of the LW market NOBODY knows who Luxology is or whether they make presets or are a branch of scientology

I'm guessing wild sheep worshipping the sun at 3:00 in the afternoon cult.

But how cool are the new G5's people?

SplineGod
06-24-2003, 05:33 AM
The whole G5 thing looks very interesting. I remember when the Dec Alpha was king but was soon overtaken by the voracious and unstoppable PC market. I learned my lesson after the Amiga and Dec Alpha... :)

fez
06-24-2003, 05:53 AM
I still don't understand why the Newtek programmers defected to Lux (ahem...$$$). After buying G2 and Ortho, I am VERY open to Newtek recruiting new programming talent but at the same time a lot of what I like about Lightwave (the modeler, the render, the referencing) was developed by the guys at LUX.

Would have been interesting to see Luxology going head to head with the Lightwave 8 demo but apparently they will only be showing the Lux stuff once.

SplineGod
06-24-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by fez
I still don't understand why the Newtek programmers defected to Lux (ahem...$$$). After buying G2 and Ortho, I am VERY open to Newtek recruiting new programming talent but at the same time a lot of what I like about Lightwave (the modeler, the render, the referencing) was developed by the guys at LUX.

Would have been interesting to see Luxology going head to head with the Lightwave 8 demo but apparently they will only be showing the Lux stuff once.
I hear ya...my point is this;
Why could Worley do G2 and we got viper?
Why can the Ortho guys give us awesome bone tools but
Alan couldnt?
The answer is that there ARE better programmers out there who can do more with Lightwave then the original programmers did.
Thats why Im not worried about them leaving and am excited by whats coming for LW8 and beyond. :)

Triple G
06-24-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by dark_lotus But how cool are the new G5's people?

Personally, I really liked the fact that Jobs stated that within 12 months, the G5 will be up to 3GHz...:drool:

(Of course, probably by that time, Intel will have long since counterattacked and stolen back their thunder...but, faster machines all around is good for all of us! :applause: )

peanuckle
06-24-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Triple G
Personally, I really liked the fact that Jobs stated that within 12 months, the G5 will be up to 3GHz...:drool:

(Of course, probably by that time, Intel will have long since counterattacked and stolen back their thunder...but, faster machines all around is good for all of us! :applause: )

Yes I think i might wait 6 months or so get a 2 Ghz for a significant price deduction than what its at now. Also in 6 months lots of new app should be out that take advantage of the new architecture.

pea~

Facial Deluxe
06-24-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by SplineGod
Alan couldnt?
The answer is that there ARE better programmers out there who can do more with Lightwave then the original programmers did.
Thats why Im not worried about them leaving and am excited by whats coming for LW8 and beyond. :)
Agree IF "beyond" is not too far....

MorBioS
06-24-2003, 09:22 AM
Alan couldnt?

hmmmm.... interesting observation

BTW, MIRAI WILL BE BACK!!!

http://www.izware.com/

Facial Deluxe
06-24-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by MorBioS
hmmmm.... interesting observation

BTW, MIRAI WILL BE BACK!!!

http://www.izware.com/

Uh Mirai ? the site doesn't say a thing, any real news ?

CLAW
06-24-2003, 10:48 AM
This guy have something interesting to say about G5:
http://www.haxial.com/spls-soapbox/apple-powermac-G5/

And.. Why luxologys application ran very slow on the intel machine was because they ran a special version that didn't had support for GPU, just to see how effective the CPU's are.

lwbob
06-24-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by CLAW
This guy have something interesting to say about G5:

That's right, anything that challenges the Mac is clearly inaccurate. We don't want people muddling the important knowledge that the Mac reigns supreme over the universe, do we? Actually, if any heretic dares to say something negative about the Mac, we should tie them up to a big stake and light a bonfire under it!

Sounds like this place with LW.

mattc
06-24-2003, 11:13 AM
Bob,

Heh, well, the G5 is pretty interesting from a technical standpoint. Certainly alot more interesting than the P4 which can only be described as a nasty mess.

Mind you, what's even funnier is that way that people think 64-bit computing is the answer to all the problems in scalability, speed and so forth when it's clearly not the case. Or that prolonging the x86 instruction set and programming model is a good thing when clearly it isn't.

Kind Regards
Matt

Julez4001
06-24-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Sil3
I dont think that is true. If it is, why only one Undo that doesn´t work in all operations (ala LW)?

Where´s the "more simple" Weight´s? Yeah i know that some user´s get fully along with Messiah´s Weight´s implementation, i never did.

Where´s the connections to C4D?

Being production ready (as it is) doesn´t mean is complete, it only be "complete" when they finished everything in Studio.

Messiah is an amazing piece of software, but the delays..............

They never promised multiple undos or even any type of weight system however they did promised integration with CD4 which isn't complete.

WE did get some type of weight system that will work with both Lw or maya. Will they simplify it more, who knows..I still great results without any(as i do in LW). And Animate is a sep app from Studio. They've been rewriting the API for close to a year now and I hope these means better integration with c4d, Max, lw and maya as well ability to write plugins. But PMG have add new features like DopeSheet, Bloat, metaeffectors, Setup scripts and a few others taht was never mentioned from the onset and was added to Studio.

They've dropped the ball (business wise) and its not their user fault but lots of them including me have faith that they'll deliever said tools what was promised and more (as they usually do).

takkun
06-24-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by lwbob That's right, anything that challenges the Mac is clearly inaccurate. We don't want people muddling the important knowledge that the Mac reigns supreme over the universe, do we? Actually, if any heretic dares to say something negative about the Mac, we should tie them up to a big stake and light a bonfire under it!

Sounds like this place with LW. :surprised and this coming from a guy called lwbob? I think you're wrong about this community. No one here thinks LW "reigns supreme over the universe" or that if someone says something negative about LW, "we should tie them up to a big stake and light a bonfire under it" We are for the most part realistic and civil, at least I hope so.

mav3rick
06-24-2003, 12:44 PM
hahah fire and smoke all over...:) i am happy for lux and i am glad they don't give too much info out.....
i am corious who of people here that dislike luxology team will finally move over theyr app cause it will be better than newtek old buggy stuff.....

Chewey
06-24-2003, 01:17 PM
Bring on the presets! :rolleyes:

vangaans
06-24-2003, 02:32 PM
Bring on the presets!

LOL...you crack me up Chewey.

But seriously, I've been a staunch Lighwaver since v5.0 and I am at a major crossroad. I am seriously considering making Maya 5.0 my next ugrade. There is just too many if's and maybe's surrounding Newtek/Luxology at the moment and I don't want to end up using a handful of apps to do the job one should be able to do. I'm not saying Maya's perfect, been doing a lot of tests and there are areas where I believe Lightwave is superior. I know here in Australia more and more production companies are switching over to Maya, which leaves me in a predicament. Do I stay with the package I love and cut myself out of the employment market (which is pretty thin right now) or do I put my future in Newtek's hands and say that everything will be alright.

pixelmonk
06-24-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Cman
Yeah - very strange looking.:curious:

It looks like Poser6!!!!

pixelmonk
06-24-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by E_Moelzer
Yupp LWbob is right, that was a rumor...
And if I remember correctly, there havent been too many updates for SI, PowerAnimator, or 3ds- dos in the time when their newer versions were in development. NT for sure cant afford ahving two dev- teams at a time working on LW (well maybe if they raised the pricing for LW so it is two times the current price).

CU
Elmar

Then you probably never used PA or SI while Maya and "Sumatra" were being completed so you can't speak to it. We bought PA 7.0 and were told about Maya which would come in a year or so. After that we received PA 7.5 and patches here and there before Maya 1.0 was delivered. 3DS for DOS was also being updated and enhancements via plugins from the Yost group were presented while the NT version was being completed.

Yes.. Newtek has raised the price. You can see that with their upgrade special from LW x.x to LW8 for $495 (the same upgrade price as it's always been), but they screw you over by giving you a free peice of high-end compositing software which can also be upgraded. Damn their pricing schemes!!! Damn the conspiracy theorists!!!

:shame:

Cman
06-24-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by pixelmonk
It looks like Poser6!!!!

lol!

You know, I am one of the Motionbuilder experimenters and they just emailed to every registered user a newsletter that talks about all the features in their product upgrade that won't ship until late Q3, early Q4.
Very open, very clear - if brief.
It created some new questions, but answered lots of old ones and they're getting my money because of it.
I'd really like to see the same transparency from Newtek.

angus1965
06-24-2003, 04:14 PM
...Outside of the LW market NOBODY knows who Luxology is or whether they make presets or are a branch of scientology.

That is not true.

At all.

RobertoOrtiz
06-24-2003, 04:41 PM
Funny, but I think you got some of your facts wrong.
The story I heard about Luxology is that they were a subbranch of the Raelinans.
:p

-

dickma
06-24-2003, 04:50 PM
I am just interested about if someone preorder LW8 already but Luxology comes out, what do they think?

And also is that Lightwave 3d & Luxology are something like Softimage 3D & XSI? which is much more pro(may be "pro"ductive or "pro"fessional)?

MadMax
06-24-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Dick Ma
I am just interested about if someone preorder LW8 already but Luxology comes out, what do they think?

Even if Lux had a "Lightwave Killer" the LW 8 upgrade is more than worth it to get the freebie copy of DFX.

SplineGod
06-24-2003, 06:20 PM
This is a very interesting article:

Shade01
06-24-2003, 06:58 PM
I like how they say the G5 is the worlds first 64 bit processor, conveniently ignoring the Opteron as they say that. What else are they lying about?

mbaldwin
06-24-2003, 07:37 PM
I'm gonna put my concern for these benchmarks on hold until I actually can see how a G5 will handle my apps.

In the interest of being well-rounded(sorta like my massive gut) here's another link:

http://www.spymac.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=30073&postid=433098#post433098

Cman
06-24-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Shade01
I like how they say the G5 is the worlds first 64 bit processor, conveniently ignoring the Opteron as they say that. What else are they lying about?

Yeah I noticed that too. I have a buddy that loves macs and he was going on about the 64-bit processor, until I had to burst his bubble. :D

It does look really cool though.

SuperChupaCabra
06-24-2003, 07:59 PM
I just dont have that warm fuzzy feeling when I think of Yet another 3D Company with Yet Another 3D Product. Look how long the PMG boys have been around and they are dying on the vine.

Competition builds innovation otherwise we'd all still be using sculpt 4D. There's nothing wrong with a little diversity in the industry, but then maybe everyone should check with a tutorial guy before releasing product. There's nothing wrong with having more tools to choose from, I knew someone who prefered to model in Nichimen and was amazing what he could produce with it, should he be smacked around because he doesn't use Lightwave or Maya? No it's just a tool. An industry with diversity is a good thing, some people like to work on the cutting edge of visual effects others like to sell CDs rehasing the manuals, it's still the same industry. Can't they all coexist with one another? Everyone has a different approach to things so it's nice to have options out there. It's like how one would approach a woman, some might take the time to a chat a bird up, others might just drop their pants and see where that takes them. Embrace diversity.

-SCC

Triple G
06-24-2003, 08:01 PM
I just want to see real-world LW results from real users before I make my decision. Tests like the ones Apple showed, regardless of who runs them, and what "non-biased 3rd party" is present to verify the results, there are always going to be discrepancies and people are always going to scream "FIX!".

Once the general public is able to get their hands on these new machines and lots of benchmarks have been posted by lots of different people, then I think we'll get a better idea of what the G5s are really capable of. :)

MadMax
06-24-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Shade01

Hmmm......

I guess these Dec Alpha systems that I still have from several years ago are just a figment of my imagination..........

lwbob
06-24-2003, 08:17 PM
or just as useful anyway.

SplineGod
06-24-2003, 09:34 PM
Im all for HEALTHY competition. Here you have apple marketing and demoing in a way to confuse rather then clarify. Lo and behold they hook up with another group whos M.O. is the same.
Talk about birds of a feather....

lwbob
06-24-2003, 09:48 PM
So is this the official NewTek stance on it Splinetroll?

Mike RB
06-24-2003, 09:50 PM
ok, enough name calling. This ones closed too.