PDA

View Full Version : Foam Dome (beer hat of the future)

dimitrios_c
06-23-2003, 05:38 AM
Hey there fellow CG artists. I've been a member on this forum for a little while and am amazed with the work produced by so called "amateaur" and "hobbyist" artists. Fantastic stuff! Here is my first complete work to be critiqued. I created it for the 3dluvr "more than human" contest, but it fell out of the guidelines and I was unable to get a chance to make the nessicary changes. But I still got an image for my folio nonetheless.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/dimitrios_c/images/g_biobeer.jpg

Emberghost
06-23-2003, 06:00 AM
Not to cut you down or anything, but it looks like she is pooring some type of acid lol, and the fingers are not even close to in proportion to her body. But besides all that stuff, it is indeed a great picture. :beer:

dimitrios_c
06-23-2003, 06:19 AM
Yeah the beer was stylised on purpose...acid...hmm maybey that's what beer will be like in the future. :scream:

As for the hands, I thought they were in proportion...should they be slightly bigger or smaller?

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.