PDA

View Full Version : Price Cuts & New LightWave Courseware

Insider
06-23-2003, 04:34 AM
Hi all -
just wanted to let you know that we've dropped the price of the 3D Garage Signature Courseware for LightWave.

Additionally, the 3D Garage Advanced Courseware is now on sale, at a discounted pre-release price. Those who already own the Signature Course can upgrade to the Advanced Courseware for even less.

Check out the new site at www.3dgarage.com

Thanks,
Dan Ablan
AGA Digital Studios, Inc.

Howzat
06-23-2003, 07:26 AM
Looks great Dan, but I can't see a price for the advanced course??
I have the complete set of desktop images training DVDs and can't justify spending money on your basic course, but do you think I would have enough knowledge to follow your advanced course if I understand the basic tools?

Edit:
oops I just saw, $295. How many hours is that?

Monty
06-23-2003, 01:46 PM
Any samples we can try out first?

Monty
06-23-2003, 01:49 PM
BTW, Dan, I pre-ordered your 2 LW 8 books at Amazon. Do you expect to release them immediately after the release of LW[8] or do we have to wait long?:rolleyes:

Insider
06-23-2003, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the reply -

I don't want to commit the actual hours of the advanced course just yet - however, it's looking like around 10 - 14 at this point. Might be more.

I'll get a sample up this week - although, you can download a sample from the Signature Courseware now - it will give you a good indication of the quality and style.

As for book shipment - it's hard to say. Obviously, we want it out as soon as 8 is out. We're working hard to get the new books out as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Dan

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.