PDA

View Full Version : merging 1 pflow system into another scene?

Chris Knol
12-29-2008, 12:12 PM
Hey, today i wanted to merge a few pflow systems in another scene (3dsmax 2008), but.. i got a list from here to tokio with all the operators just thrown in wihout any means of distiquising to which system they belong or means to select one system instead of the whole scene..
Some had a prefix with the pflow name, but all the delete events didnt.. And when i select for instance everything with the prefix wFW10 a whole load of events without operators and connections. Very frustrating.
I hope it is as simple as some setting because the way it is now in the merge list... OMG!!! It looks like a bad april fools joke from autodesk...!

Piflik
12-29-2008, 01:35 PM
I never tried to merge a Flow into another scene, but AFAIK there is an option to Load and Save Flows in the PFlow window. Maybe that is a better way of transfering Flows from one scene to another.

CGTalk Moderation
12-29-2008, 01:35 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.