PDA

View Full Version : Still Life: A glass full of water

Creazone
06-23-2003, 12:39 AM
Hi there !

Well I did this picture today i know it could be better but i have spent only 3 hours on it ( modeling ligthing rendering....)

So i'd like to have some adivces please !!
:bounce:
http://www.script-in.com/tt/glass/wineglass_watered_ret.jpg

mattmos
06-23-2003, 12:50 AM
First off, lovely glass. Couple of problems though, in that however crazy the neck gets the cup should always balance over the base otherwise it'll fall over. Unless you're going for that. Secondly the water when it hits the glass is fine, but the stream into the glass is too straight in my opinion to be believable.
Keep on going, should get a nice result...

Creazone
06-23-2003, 12:59 AM
Thanx for your comment !

For the body of the glass I wanted it not be realistic in his body but realistic in is shading that's why i gave this look... But maybe i will try to change it a bit...

For the stream of water I'am completly agree with you lol but it's straight because i made this with photoshop ( not all the water just the first part of the stream) but i will try to have better result with realflow emmiter....

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I AM 17 AND FRENCH lol ;))

dimitrios_c
06-23-2003, 07:24 AM
So i'd like to have some adivces please !!

Sounds like this should be in the WIP forum. The glass shape is nice, but as was mentioned, it looks like it's going to fall over:hmm:

Nosalis
06-23-2003, 12:16 PM
Looks interesting

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.